Everyone is silent when it comes to Palestinians

• If the so-called Palestinians had a case, wealthy Arab states would be rushing to give them support and aid. Instead, the larger Arab world has proven over and over again that it wants nothing to do with them.

Why do you assume wealthy arab countries would want to help any country in need ?

Everyone knows they're corrupt and after money and wealth.

• i know this isn't that important of issue but i'm pissed off that on eurovision russia and belarus are kicked out (it's clear why russia but why belarus?) and israel is performing witouth any problems X/

it's because belarus is on russia's side in russia v ukraine, and the ebu likes ukraine and barred russia from competing.

about israel, idk, but they have protected them for years. they stopped lebanon from coming to eurovision because they had to show israels performance on tv and they didn't want to

• An Al Jeezera reporter was killed today by israels troops and on national news here it wasn’t much of a headline. I saw it at the time a few hours ago and it was closer to the sports section like an after thought.

Though if you Google her name or the event you’ll see online articles and unsurpringly some articles from American news organisations don’t even say/refuse to say who shot her even though there’s eye witnesses and her press crew being shot and wounded as well. :pepe-narrow-eyes:

• it's because belarus is on russia's side in russia v ukraine, and the ebu likes ukraine and barred russia from competing.

about israel, idk, but they have protected them for years. they stopped lebanon from coming to eurovision because they had to show israels performance on tv and they didn't want to

it's not belarus' war, why kick them out for being on russia's side? who's going to kick out all european countries who support israel? e(b)u supports israel in killing palestinians - it's fine, you can stay; e(b)u doesn't support russia in killing ukrainians - it's not fine, you are kicked out.

not only that israel isn't banned from the competition, but they were also allowed to host the event. :pepefacepalm:

it pissed me off that there are no principles.

• An Al Jeezera reporter was killed today by israels troops and on national news here it wasn’t much of a headline. I saw it at the time a few hours ago and it was closer to the sports section like an after thought.

Though if you Google her name or the event you’ll see online articles and unsurpringly some articles from American news organisations don’t even say/refuse to say who shot her even though there’s eye witnesses and her press crew being shot and wounded as well. :pepe-narrow-eyes:

and nobody is surprised

• it's not belarus' war, why kick them out for being on russia's side? who's going to kick out all european countries who support israel? e(b)u supports israel in killing palestinians - it's fine, you can stay; e(b)u doesn't support russia in killing ukrainians - it's not fine, you are kicked out.

not only that israel isn't banned from the competition, but they were also allowed to host the event. :pepefacepalm:

it pissed me off that there are no principles.

yeah…

I think the Belarus thing might have also been with their government situation, I read that they were not allowed to compete because their song was some form of government propaganda.

• yeah…

I think the Belarus thing might have also been with their government situation, I read that they were not allowed to compete because their song was some form of government propaganda.

just googled:

Belarus is one of Russia’s few allies in the invasion of Ukraine, with many Russian troops entering across the Belarusian border.

However, Belarus is not banned from Eurovision for its part in the invasion – it was already handed a three-year ban in 2021.

The EBU expelled Belarus’ public broadcaster BTRC due to the Lukashenko government using it as a propaganda tool.

This means Belarus is not scheduled to return to the song contest until at least 2025.

i'm glad it was their and not "russia's" fault

[Today] Israeli police brutally attacked the mourners carrying the body of murdered Al Jazeera journalist Shireen Abu AKleh at her funeral even knocking down the casket. It didn't take long for Western media to spin this one sided violence by occupation forces into yet another 'clash.'

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What did you expect from the "free" press, lol? The likes of NYT even shilled for the Iraq war and peddled fake news about WMDs. Of course they will try to whitewash and "both-side" as much as possible since Israel is buddy-buddy with the US & co.

Btw, it's funny how some subs on Reddit are straight-up censoring this video, and mods on worldnews kept removing the news about this.

Edited once, last by 3best ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!