Ranking Red Velvet Title Tracks

• I thought it would be fun to rank RV title tracks the more I start to stan them

I have quite an unconventional taste when it comes to RV

I tend to prefer their red side over their velvet side :shyr:

1. Peekaboo

I think this speaks for itself, it’s kind of the perfect blend of their red and velvet concepts with a fun MV and gorgeous outfits and visuals

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. Rookie

I listen to this at least once a day, it’s so fun and bright

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. Psycho

I really love the Kate Bush influence on their vocals

4. Red Flavor

This is just iconic

5. Power Up

Ba-banana ba ba banananana

6. Russian Roulette

This was one of my fav releases of 2016

7. Automatic

Underrated bop

8. Ice Cream Cake

Hey Yeri

9. One of these Nights

Great ballad

10. Happiness

Cute debut

11. Bad Boy

This was iconic but also not impressive for Red Velvet standards imo

12. Zimzalabim/RBB

I’d rank these at the same level tbh, just because they are low in my list doesn’t mean they aren’t good, I still like them, but compared to others not that impressive

13. Dumb Dumb

Good but not their best

14. Umpah Umpah

I just don’t like this song much at all aside from the pre-chorus, I was really disappointed when it came out BUT it isn’t really that bad, their previous discography is just a lot better

Roast me :evil:

• Fixed

One of these nights 9 Happiness 10

Better, but still mad because here's mine:

1. ONE OF THESE NIGHTS

2. Dumb Dumb
    3. Zimalabim

4. Automatic

5. Bad Boy

6. Power Up
    7. Umpah Umpah
    8. Psycho

9. Ice Cream Cake

10. RBB
    11. Russian Roulette

12. Rookie

13. Red Flavor

14. Peekaboo

15. Happiness

My taste is pretty unusual too. But it seems like ours are like polar opposite. :wow:
    Anyway, I heavily prefer their B-sides.

• Good list

Yeah their B-sides are amazing, they could all be titles

I just love their more red comebacks I love the Swedish pop sound they use in them

• I'm the opposite; I'm a velvet guy. I hardly listen to their red side; I'm not into cute songs. However, their voices save their red songs. Except Umpah Umpah and Rookie, I can't stand the "umpah umpah" nor the "lookie lookie". For Power Up, in contrast, I find the "ba banana ba" so random that it's funny.

1. One Of These Nights

2. Psycho

3. Bad Boy

4. Automatic

5. Really Bad Boy

6. Peek A Boo

7. Red Flavor

8. Dumb Dumb

9. Russian Roulette

10. Ice Cream Cake

11. Zimzalabim

12. Power Up
    13. Happiness

----------

14. Umpah Umpah

15. Rookie

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!