Meet The Cast For 'Jane The Virgin' Korean Remake

• Will you watch the show? 7

1. Yes (5) 71%
    2. No (2) 29%

Starting-Today-We.jpeg

SBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama has shared a peek from its first script reading!

The Korean remake will be called "From Today We Are" premiers on May 9th and is about a woman named Oh Woo Ri (Im Soo Hyang), who is strictly maintaining her chastity before marriage, but ends up pregnant after an accident occurs during a medical exam. It is a Korean remake of the American rom-com “Jane the Virgin,” which is based on a Venezuelan telenovela.

Im Soo Hyang as Oh Woo Ri (Jane):

Shin Dong Wook will play Oh Woo Ri’s fiancé:

Sung Hoon plays Raphael, whose real name is Kim Bok Nam in the drama:

Hong Ji Yoon plays Raphael’s wife, Lee Ma Ri:

In my opinion, I don't know how they're gonna cramp 5 seasons into 16 episodes pepe-ooh:pepe-shame::pepe-shrug:

credits

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• Go to Best Answer
  • geez

couldn't they name it Jiwon the Virgin

what even is

from today we are xD

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I loved the early seasons of Jane the Virgin so I will definitely check it out. I wonder if they will keep the Sin Rostro plot from from the first season. :/

The Petra role has an extremely high bar to meet for me though because the actress in the US version was incredible. She nailed the exact tone that made you love to hate her instead of just hate her.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!