Karina should have not debut in AESPA !!!!!!!

• I mean, I think you're just joking, but I hate that we've all accepted that it's okay for a singing group to have only one person capable of carrying a tune while the rest are just attractive backup dancers. These people are literally paid to sing, it's not too much to ask for them to have some basic competency.

Also, most people sound this good singing in a stairwell (or whatever echoey place this is). I mean no disrespect to Karina at all, I'm a big sm stan and she's my bias in Aespa, she's talented, but not talented enough to carry a group as a main vocalist.

• Because she was robbed from her well deserve Main/lead vocal position

and now people underestimate her talent just because she's rapping

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

well when the original singer tweets is a solid proof the work is done well

Karina :pepe-sad:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• cmiiw but aespa doesnt have official position right?

Call them roles intead of positions though it's the same. When a group doesn't have any positions it's when everything is equal and it doesn't usually happen on groups, every member has a certain role on a group. There is always:

The ones who get the most singing lines = vocal line

The ones who get the most rapping lines = rappers / rap line

The ones is charge of dance breaks = dancer line

The type of gigs each member get the most= singing, dancing, rapping, acting, brands

How they are introduced on shows: are they singing? are they dancing? are they rapping?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!