Are there any specific gg idols whose career will look a whole lot different if they were under a big 3 label?

• For me it's Kim Doyeon. She already has a lot of endorsements, but if she was in YG (she has that vibe to me idk), I can see her being hyped as an actual it girl with her model like features, tall, fun personality, good reactions and she does well in variety shows as well.

Also Lovelyz's Yein. Outstanding visuals, if she was in SM or JYP, she would have a lot more hype as well. I'm not really a fan, but Lovelyz fans always said she had the biggest fanbase amongst them, even more than Mijoo.

Approved the thread.
  • Honestly there's a lot. The ones that come to my mind immediately are:

1. CLC Yeeun (does this one even need to be explained?)

2. Jung Chaeyeon (I always felt bad for the other DIA members but also Chaeyeon herself. She worked hard for her group and yet the group never grew and she genuinely seemed to like being an idol/being in an idol group and I feel like if she had debuted under Big3 she would have been more successful as an idol but atleast she got her acting career I suppose)

3. Chungha (had so much potential, thrived in IOI and I feel like he would have been a great asset to any of the Big3 but sadly her solo career flopped pretty quickly and I havent heard anything about her in such a long time)

4. Heejin/ Chuu (honestly all the Loona girls)

5. Ng Sze Kai (Everyone would have been simping for her, please. Kpop companies honestly dropped the ball for letting her go)

6. Stayc ( Stayc is such a good group and I feel like if they just had an ounce of big3 privelege they would easily be the top gg of 4th gen)

• SF9 Taeyang. If he had debuted under SM he would have been pushed as another Kai or Taeyang

On Kingdom he was praised by viewers as one of the best dancers, performers and visuals over and over again

• Disagree with Chungha. She's already successful, but I'm guessing just some issues with her company at the moment. And I don't know if being under a Big 3 company would be the best thing for her. They wouldn't have put in the time and resources to manage her. Sorta like a "big fish in a small pond" I think is better.

Definitely agree with Yeeun and Jung Chaeyeon, tho Jung Chaeyeon is doing really well as an actress. I don't know what's happenning to Yeeun atm, but I wish we could see her on stage again. If only she went on GP999 along with Yujin, she definitely would've killed it, and have a great chance at redebuting.

• Totally agree about Yein and Doyeon.

Sora and Wooyeon from Woo!ah! with their pretty and cute visuals would be so popular if they had the exposure of big3, their group as a whole but these two in specific there's no way people wouldn't notice them.

• Wonyoung, I think being under a Big 3 company would stifle her popularity. Starship lets her get all the solo endorsements she wants as a rookie, but if she was under JYP, SM or HYBE that would never happen.

• Every non big 3 idol obviously

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!