NCT News - April 4, 2022

• NCT News - April 4, 2022

The big news: TOURS FOR NCT DREAM AND NCT 127, Y'ALL. 2x

NCT Dream:

• Yuanta Securities (investment bank) reports that "NCT Dream will announce their first global tour schedule after their comeback in April"
    • 90391-neocitypepe4-gif
    • There's still time to scratch that and bring it back 🤖- there's still time to sign up for a Glitch Mode badge preorder here! Remember: with the new process, the more who buy, everyone saves! Also City made that really pretty graphic on top of the sign-up page and it shouldn't go to waste. :claps:
    • NCT Dream will be on Hello 82 Live at 5 PM KST on April 5, battling for the master of Indonesian.
    • External Content youtu.be
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• NEW CONTENT: Glitch Mode 👾 Relay Dance
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• NEW CONTENT: Dream vs Dream - Jaemin vs Mark

• NEW INTERVIEW: Radio - Lee Gikwang's Gayo Music Plaza (no subs)

• NCT Dream will be on another radio show on April 7 at 2 PM KST.
    • They will be on M Countdown on April 7, MuCore on April 9 and Inkigayo on April 10.

NCT 127:

• My new BFF at Yuanta Securities report that "From the second quarter, [SM] will start an offline global tour in the second quarters of the year, led by Super Junior and NCT 127."
    • 90391-neocitypepe4-gif
    • W is requesting questions for Doyoung, so it sounds like he has a magazine spread coming up?
    • Doyoung tells us we should go listen to Suho's Grey Suit: "Suho's shining star like sensitivity really shines like that" (which I'm shamelessly mentioning because I'm an erizen.) 2x

WayV:

• No news, some members still on vacay

Cross-Unit:

• Shotaro went to see SuJu in Japan. (He could go to Starbucks and I'd honestly post at this point)
    • The report from my new besties also talks about NCT Japan and NCT Hollywood (later this year/into early 2023.) FWIW, WayV is still shown as part of the plan altho we have no news here.

Charts & Numbers:

• Hanteo officially announced first week numbers for Glitch Mode: 1.4M 🍾
    • This puts in 5th in the all-time charts.
    • And Glimo was first on the Gaon monthly retail chart 🍾
    • Glimo is a double million seller after a week. 🍾
    • "Glitch Mode" the song debuts at #24, becoming the highest charting NCT song on MelOn Weekly Chart. 🍾
    • "Glitch Mode" the song reaches a new peak of #21 on MelOn Daily.
    • Make A Wish passed 240M views on YT. It's your birthday 🥳, it's your birthday 🎂, it's your birthday 🎉, make a wish. 🧞‍♂️
    • Doyoung becomes the third member to achieve 80M overall streams. 🍾
    • Taeil is the 5th member to hit 500K monthly listeners. 🍾
    • Haechan 🐻 hangs in at #12 on Spotify Global Viral.
    • Taeil 🌝 is climbing back up MelOn, up to #36. (He's also top 30 in the other three charts).

Neo's Got My Fact

Every Neo has an emoji but DYK four are repeated?

Johnny and Ten = 🐱

Jeno and Jungwoo = 🐶

Haechan and Kun = 🐻

Doyoung and Jaemin = 🐰

Here's the Yuanta report: https://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20220404010001050

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Edited 2 times, last by the101 ().

• For full details updated everyday, you can click or follow the Neo Communication Center thread. This is a pinned news/update thread in the Neo City Guild that's updated at least once daily and only has Neo news, key chart updates, and updates like IG and Weibo posts.

If you are looking for the latest on a specific member, we also update their specific member threads. You might also find pix or memes related to that member in their thread, so it's not entirely news. ^^ These aren't pinned, so I've listed direct links below.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!