[youtube] Infamous Sojang accusing multiple WJSN members of plastic surgeries

• </3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[+231]

It's bittersweet to lose your unique face.

[+66]

I don't know about the other members but Dayoung-nim is a bit disappointing because it's noticable to anyone who would look at photos...
    I think your face was pretty and attractive enough.

[+172]
    Seola... don't do it.

[+107]

Seriously why did Seola, and Bona, do it? Did Starship cheat you on? Just add a little bit here or there? Let's do our eyes. I don't know if it's really because singers want it?

[+208]

Before the plastic surgery they've had unique and cute faces, but now they've turned into witch statue. Why is this agency ruining attractive members faces like that?

• Listen, Yeonjung had surgery a long time ago. As her fan, I noticed right away when her face started changing, but literally did not care because her voice is beautiful and it's not my body. Point is, this isn't anything new.

And people talking about charm when there were also people who didn't want her in the group in the first place when she debuted with IOI. Why? Because of her face. The vitriol she got thrown when she debuted.

I'm not a fan of plastic surgery, but it is something you literally have to accept when following pop music, KPOP in general. It happens, and nothing fans say makes the situation any better. Whether you praise this one for the surgery and bully that one for doing the same thing. You say they shouldn't have gotten it but then someone else is screaming at them they are ugly.

Plastic surgery is a problem in KPOP (and Hollywood) in my opinion, but when everyday Koreans are doing it, of course the celebrities will also be expected to. It's pretty much a given at some point. Even visuals are expected to do it. But as long as it is a thing ingrained in everyday society, celebrities will do it too, and companies will expect them to.

It's toxic in my opinion even though I accept it and it does not make me love my biases any less. But that's just my overall opinion of excessive surgeries.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!