would this be a turn off for you?

• ? 9

1. yes (9) 100%
    2. no (0) 0%

a guy says both of these things:

(paraphrasing here)

- all the women on my campus suck for dating

- i can't date anyone who trusts people online more than they do irl

and @ the guy, if you snooped and somehow found this, cool! great! when you say things that aren't the smartest, you open yourself up to criticism. also the fact that you would look this up and invade my privacy when i never did that to you? and then you have the triple A audacity to ask yourself why your relationships never last. maybe look deeper. we're not even dating. don't bother with the ten page text, just block me- if you went as far as to do this, it's NEVER happening. like.....ever.

Edited 7 times, last by FeLiNa ().

• yeah

fuck that noise

the dude sounds toxic

Ill go to anyone I want for advice, anyone who thinks they are the paramount of my life and they get to call dibs on the advice I need in my life, will get kicked into the curb

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No, but then it's more just indifference for me, no dislike or interest tbh.

I'd be curious to know why to the first sentence, just to clarify if hes being pessimistic or unrealistic in terms of his standards, or if he is the problem himself cause he's gravitating to or attracting similar girls that aren't for him.

The second sentence I understand but not exactly as I've seen terrible things happen online (even here on the forums for many years) to people who have trusted people they've never met but it's not any different than real life tbh, just bad choices and blind faith, always depending on the context. So I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Asking advice of strangers, sure fine. trusting your whole life to someone you will never meet and may not be truthful with you, that's just a risky business, sometimes it pays off sometimes ends horribly.

giphy.gif
    *Shawol* VK Lover

Edited once, last by xwhisperx ().

• unrealistic. he's making that statement because no one can reach his standards.

and for the second thing, dude has a problem with me telling the people on here if i'm having a bad day before telling him. :clown:

• unrealistic. he's making that statement because no one can reach his standards.

and for the second thing, dude has a problem with me telling the people on here if i'm having a bad day before telling him. :clown:

Ah Okay, with context, guy seems really insecure. Hes sounds quite immature

Not worth the headache lol

giphy.gif
    *Shawol* VK Lover

Sounds like ppl at work jealous of who I interact with online

I'm just not interested in most things they talk about and I would certainly not ask them for advice :/

Like a Boss Baby Imma Boss Baby 모두 다 찢어 Iike brrra

XWQN6MB.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!