What is the most romantic thing any of your SO ever did for you?

• I was going through my sentimental stuff and I found a gift my HS bf made me. It was a whole booklet of water color illustrations of us as little prince and rose + original poems. Dude set the bar too high too early

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My first boyfriend got my name tattooed,though it was a rather small one so after we broke up he soon after got it redone into something else

whatta pussy ¬‿¬

Lmao

I would side eye anyone who tattoos their so name

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Omg

I did not get that

Lol

• They got me a rose, a box of chocolates and one of those teddy bears made with little roses for Valentine's Day. On another occasion, on the first day at my new job two years ago, they got me breakfast and coffee from Starbucks, and on another occasion, a bottle of my favorite wine. Too bad they were highly toxic and made me hate myself, but the lovebombing was at least enjoyable for a bit, lol.

ea345ce0012bd5e135557199cecc6df68a5057c4.gif

ninguém como tu

• I proposed to my wife by taking her to the same Chinese restaurant we had met like 4 years prior

ordering the same food (it was wonton noodles and iced green bean drink)

• and to think kim kibum was about to get a tattoo of "lulu"

oh well gotta make some calls

There needs to be a ring on this finger before someone gets tattoos

• I proposed to my wife by taking her to the same Chinese restaurant we had met like 4 years prior

ordering the same food (it was wonton noodles and iced green bean drink)

That's sweet

• She handwrote me a letter that I still read from time to time

She bought me a teddy bear holding a little rose that holds a lot of sentimental value to me

We are long-distance so we are planning to visit each other this summer

After I move, she wants to get flowers delivered to my new house for me

Not really romantic but meaningful:

• if you liked it you shoulda put a ring on it!!!

what about a tattoo around the ring finger???

I've seen some people do that

That wouldn't be for me

I need the diamonds

• Sounds like a gem and an amazing person

• That wouldn't be for me

I need the diamonds

3 months salary worth? lol

what about those man made ones?

I live in the state in Australia where they mine pink diamonds and the largest of them are on display at the local mint and damn they can be $$$$$$

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!