What's the worst thing you ever did to your hair?

• As I was 15 I dyed my hair black but cause many people asked me if I am sick since I am very pale and black hair let me look paler than I was, I wanted to get rid of the color. The product to get haircolor from dying out of your hair was not working too well so I had grey routs and the rest of my hair was still black, even after I used that product 3 times in a row and so my neighbor who is a hairdresser said she would cover that grey routs up so nobody would say "haha you turn old , grandma!" but she had no brown dye or a lighter black shade so she used the color she found leftover from her last customer ... and so I had black hair with neon-red routs for like 3 months

:confused:

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Haven’t done anything that dramatic to my hair. When I was 14 I used this “sun kissed hair on bottle” spray. I had never dyed or bleached my hair before that (my mom was against it) and didn’t get that it was actually bleach. I used it almost every morning. Looked okay at the beginning but after awhile it turned dry and batchy...

• i've dyed my hair many colors and never regretted any of them, i guess the only regret I have was when I gave myself bangs, bad idea with my oily skin they get dirty in a day ||

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• As I was 15 I dyed my hair black but cause many people asked me if I am sick since I am very pale and black hair let me look paler than I was, I wanted to get rid of the color. The product to get haircolor from dying out of your hair was not working too well so I had grey routs and the rest of my hair was still black, even after I used that product 3 times in a row and so my neighbor who is a hairdresser said she would cover that grey routs up so nobody would say "haha you turn old , grandma!" but she had no brown dye or a lighter black shade so she used the color she found leftover from her last customer ... and so I had black hair with neon-red routs for like 3 months

:confused:

Omg that's my story too lol.

I dyed it red and someone recommended me to dye it black so I did it. I liked it for one year but I'm also very white so it pointed out all my blemishes and dark circles. I tried once to bleach it but failed, it was cheap bleach lol. The second time only my roots and half of the length brightened but my endings were black lol. So I added again red and looked kinda ok, but in the end, I had to cut my hair.

Then I got lice twice from those "popular" girls from high school and used treatments to remove them,,,

Even after 9 years, my hair is still damaged, that's why I never recommend to my friends to bleach it. Nor to stay too close to so-called popular girls.

• I never recommend to my friends to bleach it.

I seem to be like the only person who bleached their hair multiple times without that it falls off xD I have blonde hair since almost 2 years now and first ever bleached myhair 4 years ago (inbetween bleaching I had in the first 2 years pink, rosegold, silver, green, blue, purple haircolors and fully do blonde since 2019)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I seem to be like the only person who bleached their hair multiple times without that it falls off xD I have blonde hair since almost 2 years now and first ever bleached myhair 4 years ago (inbetween bleaching I had in the first 2 years pink, rosegold, silver, green, blue, purple haircolors and fully do blonde since 2019)

You are so lucky T^T Tbh, there are people who don't have problems, it depends on the hair type I guess. Mine is super thin so maybe that's why.

• I remember a guy came to my school shaving his head but every day he would shave weird spots and it would look all patchy! I remember the first time he shaved it he left a huge bald spot that he could cover with his hair but it got bigger and bigger every day and on the last day of school, he was shaved clean.

I mean, it doesn't sound that bad but it looked ridiculous as time went on :cryingr:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• When I was in college, around...20, 21, I bleached a huge chunk of my hair and then dyed it hot pink and then purple. I ruined it and then...in 2019, I got a perm. Suffice to say, my hair has been through quite a bit and I'm considering bleaching it again...just enough to get to a nice, reddish-brown. It's currently so brown it's almost black so...fun stuff.

ea345ce0012bd5e135557199cecc6df68a5057c4.gif

ninguém como tu

• When I was in high school I dyed it black. That was fine, but eventually I got tired of it and wanted it gone so I went to a place that was going to strip out the dye. It didn't work and also they got it on my roots so once it started growing out again I ended up with dark brown hair, a line of bright copper colored hair, and then black at the end.

• I've gone through a LOT of mental breakdowns in my life which has resulted in me...well, ruining my hair on multiple occasions. I've shaved off my hair 2 times, like full on buzz cut. I've bleached my hair which ended up damaging it really badly, I dyed it purple (when it was still pretty short) which further damaged it. And then I just realized I needed to leave my hair alone, and now Im back to my natural long curly hair, and I will NOT be cutting any time soon.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!