Are BG X BG collabs the least common in k-pop?

• Fyi I'm talking about members from those groups too

I feel like i see more of BG X GG collabs than anything else. Although they are inter companies many times.

Second would be GG x GG collabs.

I don't think I've seen many BGs collabing with each other.

Is this true or is it my confirmation bias acting up?

If you think it's true do you have any reasons why :whatb:

• dopiee

Changed the title of the thread from “Are BG X BG collabs least common in k-pop?” to “Are BG X BG collabs the least common in k-pop?”.
  • Toxic fans are going to say "This group or member did charity to this group/member by collabing" especially if the artist collaborating is a member of "Rival group"...

Fandoms will boycott the comeback on both sides....

Anyway, I am hoping for GOT7xEXO Collab.... Imagine Kai and JB collabing....

Now that will break the internet....

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Not completely. I can't think of any tt off the top of my head but I can think of lots of b-side and/or digital singles..

OST:

EXO and NCT

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

B-sides:

EXO and SHINee

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SuJu and EXO

TVXQ and NCT

SuJu, Shinee and NCT

SuJu and TVXQ

Singles:

SuJu and WayV

SM Station Singles (which are specifically made to combine groups, do solos, etc:

EXO and NCT

SuJu and EXO

There are also several SMTOWN songs with multiple members of bg.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• For a bside i think i also remember a TXT member on enhypen's song.

No main tracks though

• Outside of the SM ones and the Enhypen/Yeonjun song, everything I can think of involves rappers so it's sort of both bgxbg, but also sort of not.

Mino and Bobby were a duo for a while.

External Content youtu.be

Zico and Mino

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!