Filler members

• Why are some sooo obsessed with trying to say "fillers members" aren't necessary on their respective groups? Some are not the most talented, beautiful or even funniest BUUUUUT they trained and trained reeeeeally hard to debut and considering this (the most important phase) yes, they deserve every success and love they get. Imagine thinking it's ok to disregard some idol just bc you don't see the appeal. Like ??? I also think some are not that up to the group's talent BUUUUUT I will never hate nor make threads about how bad that person is. Let's be conscious guys, 70% of your reason is jealous, 20% is jealous and biased opinion and the other 10% is just you paying attention to people you don't like, but surprisingly like to point out the mistakes that doesn't concern you.

You for sure can have your opinion, but do you need to humiliate them just to prove your point? I don't think so. Let "filler members" be appreciated by their fans.

• Jealousy. Certain groups have supposed filler members and they want to cut em down to make themselves feel better.

Some of these 'filler' members are doing more with their lives and making more money than them and, in many cases their faves, so the only response they have is to attempt to diminish those members and act as tho they are on some kind of free ride.

Companies aren't in the business of paying extra wages to people who don't serve a purpose, this is Kpop if you're surplus to requirement you simply don't get in.

• Jealousy. Certain groups have supposed filler members and they want to cut em down to make themselves feel better.

Some of these 'filler' members are doing more with their lives and making more money than them and, in many cases their faves, so the only response they have is to attempt to diminish those members and act as tho they are on some kind of free ride.

Companies aren't in the business of paying extra wages to people who don't serve a purpose, this is Kpop if you're surplus to requirement you simply don't get in.

Yes, they really thinking companies are angels who gives money to anyone :clown: and there are cases ( a lot) where filler members are the most famous on the group and bring a lot of fans!!! They are necessary and helps more then those jealous people.

• Yes, they really thinking companies are angels who gives money to anyone :clown: and there are cases ( a lot) where filler members are the most famous on the group and bring a lot of fans!!! They are necessary and helps more then those jealous people.

Most Kpop fans(particularly new fans) don't seem to get that Kpop as a genre and business is very different from regular music industry and forget that members have many aspects that make them important to the group.

Look at someone like Seolhyun. She's commonly regarded as a weaker dancer, a weaker vocalist, doesn't really write or produce music, etc. Yet has consistently been one of the, if not the most, important member of AOA. On paper you could easily dismiss her as filler, but in reality without her the group wouldn't even be 10% as successful.

• Most Kpop fans(particularly new fans) don't seem to get that Kpop as a genre and business is very different from regular music industry and forget that members have many aspects that make them important to the group.

Look at someone like Seolhyun. She's commonly regarded as a weaker dancer, a weaker vocalist, doesn't really write or produce music, etc. Yet has consistently been one of the, if not the most, important member of AOA. On paper you could easily dismiss her as filler, but in reality without her the group wouldn't even be 10% as successful.

Yes, they are just immature and dumb teens or even adults who truly think K-pop is just an easy place to debut when in reality companies have plans and they choose who they think it's gonna be a good investment.

• people defend filler members bc they're scared their faves fall under that category, but it's often used wrong - if your fave is popular (even if they're untalented) they're not filler. They are essential to the group, maybe not on stage or in their music, but the group's appeal. Unpopular, untalented members, otoh? yeah, that's a filler right there. it's not hate to say this.

• people defend filler members bc they're scared their faves fall under that category, but it's often used wrong - if your fave is popular (even if they're untalented) they're not filler. They are essential to the group, maybe not on stage or in their music, but the group's appeal. Unpopular, untalented members, otoh? yeah, that's a filler right there. it's not hate to say this.

Not really, as everybody knows we all have bias and maybe the one you (not you directly) doesn't like some "filler member" as he/she is more successful then your bias and then you see the necessity to attack and hate on the so called filler. I'm talking about the HATE these idols suffer as I don't see people criticizing them, I see people hating them.

• Not really, as everybody knows we all have bias and maybe the one you (not you directly) doesn't like some "filler member" as he/she is more successful then your bias and then you see the necessity to attack and hate on the so called filler. I'm talking about the HATE these idols suffer as I don't see people criticizing them, I see people hating them.

that's what I mean though, you're talking about popular members who maybe aren't as talented or whatever. that's not a filler. Actual filler members barely get talked about cause nobody really cares about them and they don't threaten anyone's faves either.

• that's what I mean though, you're talking about popular members who maybe aren't as talented or whatever. that's not a filler. Actual filler members barely get talked about cause nobody really cares about them and they don't threaten anyone's faves either.

Oh, but unfortunately people use this term with every member who doesn't have a main or lead position :clown:

• Filler members exist let’s not lie sis, however no one said filler members don’t bring fans into the group, they just don’t contribute to the overall music whatsoever. Analogy is like a tv show, they may release filler episodes which contribute nothing to the main storyline and some people skip, but others may really enjoy the random episodes even if it doesn’t contribute to the main storyline = filler members

:wellr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• I just read the whole thing, LOL my reply didn’t even relate. I think people Shouldn’t be mean towards idols in general, but I understand that if you’re a weak link you will get hate, period. If they’re the filler member no amount of visuals and facial expressions will hide lack of contribution or talent. People don’t need to degrade them since everyone already knows, but this is planet earth where people are extra and cruel for any to no reason.

:cryingr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• i dont get your point........ this thread is confusion

Boy, every other people out here understood.... So what I'm trying to say is more like: why are people so concerned of "filler members" when they don't consume their music as fans neither contributes to their success, but they are always fast to hate on these members bc they are not "talented" and call them unnecessary. I don't understand the hate as these fillers suffered enough from the training and deserves the spotlight fair and square.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!