How do you respond to people asking you for a favor rudely?

• How do you respond when someone is asking you for a favor but they are just extremely rude and entitled? In a way that they sorta demand it

Someone demanded me to help them with sth, Im thinking of just telling them to go eff themselves lmao

Im dealing with also another person who is being pretty demanding on sth Im not obligated to do for them

Kinda tired of entitled people

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What I would do is to tell them I would do it......and then don't do it.

But in your case I would just tell them off..... Sry but they want something from you. So ask you friendly is a absolute must. If you help them they will think they can always ask you so rude.

I always think if you ask for a favor you own a favor :| :| :|

• What I would do is to tell them I would do it......and then don't do it.

But in your case I would just tell them off..... Sry but they want something from you. So ask you friendly is a absolute must. If you help them they will think they can always ask you so rude.

I always think if you ask for a favor you own a favor :| :| :|

well these are random ass people

They read my publications online somewhere now they want me to do sth for them related to it for free

I usually consider those requests when done politely, but like someone sending me an almost threatening email that I must do this for them? Like nah fack you

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• well these are random ass people

They read my publications online somewhere now they want me to do sth for them related to it for free

I usually consider those requests when done politely, but like someone sending me an almost threatening email that I must do this for them? Like nah fack you

Okay random ass people tell them to Fack of. Like I said if you help them they will think they can be rude :|:|:|

• that's never happened, but ive had people repeatedly ask me for a favor, i'd do it once, twice, or even thrice but after that i just completely blow them off.

• that's never happened, but ive had people repeatedly ask me for a favor, i'd do it once, twice, or even thrice but after that i just completely blow them off.

Fucking hate people who refuse to learn how to do sth themselves and keep asking others to do it

Like fack off, if you need to do sth more than once learn it

• I'll typically do it because uh

yeah,fuck me.

I feel you

in my culture you shouldn't say no to older people even if they are wrong

Many young people feel obligated to just do it

• Fucking hate people who refuse to learn how to do sth themselves and keep asking others to do it

Like fack off, if you need to do sth more than once learn it

as you should. at that point it just feels like your being taken advantage of with absolutely nothing in return. :nct6:

• I feel you

in my culture you shouldn't say no to older people even if they are wrong

Many young people feel obligated to just do it

thisss. its the same way for me. like i can't talk back normally without immediately being called shameless and rude.

• well these are random ass people

In this case, I'd probably tell them no in a passive aggressive way lol.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!