[Instiz] Baekhyun ceases the release of Youtube content due to harassement?

• FEcnHbPVEAYI3iI.jpg:orig

Instiz: Official notice regarding Baekhyun Youtube

- Is this because of those weirdos? Why do they give them what those weirdos want? They should have thought of the fans though.

- Ah those antis need to fck off.

- Why are they only doing this to Baekhyun?

- Why why this happens to us only?

- Some even have movies and dramas coming though... among my biases, there is a member that posts too though...

- Since when SM has this kind of deep thought?

- This is jealously.

- Please leave Baekhyun alone... y'll cannot say a single word in front of him, but just hiding behind as anonymous talking a lot.

- Those weirdos, if you are hurt, please go to hospitals.

- This shows how being so popular is a crime seriously...

- I'm a fan of another artist but this is ridiculous.

- There are also many weirdos here. They are too much...

- Y'll are the same here though... every time there is something about Baekhyun, y'll make a fuss asking if it is illegal? if it is okay to do as a soldier?

- Heol I'm not a fan but this doesn't make sense.

- No but this is not even a problem in the first place... why do they need to go that far...

- Woah I'm not a fan but I feel so bad.

- I'm not a fan but why I feel so bad and mad.

- I'm not a fan but weirdos, please go to hospitals... Y'll know that you are not normal, right?

Instiz: This is just because Baekhyun is so popular

OP: He enlisted but every time his videos are released, it's hot and this time too with the doll (Teolaegi), everyone says it's cute and it gathers good feedback and it is so popular to the point people cannot buy it because they are sold out... some people must be jealous.

- This is it.

- Only this reason.

- Kyoongtube didn't even generate profit in the first place so what on earth is the problem? and it's possible to do Youtube activities as public service worker so fck if there is any misunderstanding, you should have thought of explaining it though, right? SM-ah, do you think it makes sense to just delete it then release a notice?

- Why are they only like that to Baekhyun?

- Because he enlisted but he is still mentioned a lot and his doll has good feedback that y'll are losing your minds...? why y'll live such lives?

- This is so obvious.

- But isn't it okay if they aren't earning any profit? Seriously he was working hard to do all that for fans though. Why is SM handling things like that?

- I'm not a fan but I agree with OP.

- Everyone can tell it's true.

- Everyone can tell they are jealous.

- I can even see that as a fan of another artist. Baekhyun is so popular that there are many people being jealous.

- Reupload the videos.

- How about Baekhyun-nim who worked hard to film all those?

- I also constantly watch the videos to see Byun Baekhyun, why they took them down?

source: 1, 2

Baekhyun will be discharged from the military on February 5, 2023. Until then please enjoy his previous music releases :

BAMBI the 3rd mini album : Apple Music - Itunes - Spotify - Youtube Music - Deezer - Pandora - Melon - Genie - FLO - Naver Vibe

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

DELIGHT the 2nd mini album : Apple Music - Itunes - Spotify - deezer - pandora - Youtube Music - Melon - Flo - Genie - Naver -

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

CITY LIGHTS the 1st mini album : Apple Music - Itunes - Spotify - deezer - pandora - Melon - Genie - Vibe Naver -

MY LOVE (Dr. Romantic 2 OST): Spotify - Apple Music - Deezer - Melon - Genie - Flo Music - Naver Vibe

EVERY SECOND (Record Of Youth OST) : Spotify - Apple Music - Deezer - Melon - Genie - Flo Music - Naver Vibe

IS IT ME? (Red Sky OST) : Spotify - Apple Music - Deezer - Melon - Genie - Flo Music - Naver Vibe

• All videos from May onward got deleted, i guess they will be re-uploaded in 2023.

the very old videos are still up:

• External Content twitter.com

• Why would SM take this down when it didn't break any rules? I get taking down the one with the doll but even the ones considered vlogs? I heard there was some changes about this pre recording stuff rules, I'll try searching for it because I can see how it can be gray line but does it applies to actors or only idols :/

• Why would SM take this down when it didn't break any rules? I get taking down the one with the doll but even the ones considered vlogs? I heard there was some changes about this pre recording stuff rules, I'll try searching for it because I can see how it can be gray line but does it applies to actors or only idols :/

only baekhyun ...

i don't think it's because of rules, i think it's to avoid people throwing speculations.

it has more to do with that even if they would reupload the now privated videos and would allow him to keep releasing his non-profit videos , he would probably get hate by antis who would use this opportunity to call it celebrity privilege and some other stuff...

As much as I hate to say it , anything he would do at his channel starting today would generate him unnecessary hate so it's the best that they will stop uploading them

It's SMs fault here, an agency that big has a legal department which should check this type of legal matters before deciding to sell the merch

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!