ITZY H&M New Campaign Ambassadors!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"H&M with ITZY" is a limited edition campaign of the DIVIDED line aimed at young people in their teens and 20s. It contains a message that they want to express their excitement and expectations for early summer through fashion.This collection will be released at H&M DIVIDED stores and H&M's official online store In Japan starting Thursday, March 24. In addition, it will be developed at about 138 stores in three markets, including Korea and Taiwan.

ITZY x H&M features items centered on street fashion. The collection has two themes: "DANCE PRACTICE LOOK" and "OFF DAY LOOK". Collection visuals, campaign videos, making interview videos, and collection items will be released one after another for release.

DANCE PRACTICE LOOK
    oversized silhouette and cool style reminiscent of dance practice clothes

OFF DAY LOOK
    feminine essence reminiscent of plain clothes on holidays

ITZY x H&M
    Premium shopping for H&M members only

<Premium Shopping Overview>
    Target stores: H&M Shibuya, H&M Shinjuku, H&M Harajuku, H&M Umeda, H&M Shinsaibashi, H&M Tenjin
    Date: Thursday, March 24, 2022 9:00-10:00
    Winners' Benefits: Premium Shopping Limited Poster"

FNb_bDGWUAQ4bbZ?format=jpg&name=largeFNb_vdkXoAcIaoG?format=jpg&name=medium

I can actually afford/do shop at H&M!!! So, finally, some marketing geared towards me. :pepe-notes:

Too bad this seems to be Japan only.... :pepe-life-support:

Only fit I like is Yuna's anyway. :pepepizza:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

Edited 2 times, last by keyboardwarrior7 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!