{bts} do u watch fancams? if yes, what is your fave fancam(s) ?

• Yes I do watch fancam!!

My fav fancam for now is this one

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But when I just got into Bangtan shit,

remember this fancam slipper on my tl, and I... :lover2:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I probably watch this fancam 100 times since then and still watch this one last week :lover1:

• Yes I do watch fancam!!

My fav fancam for now is this one

i love the adlibs jungkook did towards the end

• I do watch fancams but only popular ones. Like Jungkook one for Lotte family concert or Yoongi's 'Seesaw' performance in Brazil, etc. I voted sometimes coz I mean I don't go out of my way to seek for them. If they appear on my timeline while surfing then only I watch them.

One of my favourite fancams is this :

External Content m.youtube.com

This is what makes me respect BTS alot.

Another one I like alot is this :

This fancam is proof of why BTS became so big. They have gathered fans whenever they have performed outside their sphere. That's on their talent and charisma. This just shows why BTS went on to be the greatest of all time. It was meant to be and was just about time.

I would love to see proper fancam of their MAMA 2017 & 2018 in Japan performances. Specifically 'Mic Drop' & 'Anpanman'.

• Jimin is THE moment

External Content www.youtube.com

• I don’t usually watch. I only watch if recommended by some friends in group chat.

Oldie but goodie

• Jimin is THE moment

This one's really popular. But the most popular Jimin fancam is this :

Jimin was onto something in 2016.

I don’t usually watch. I only watch if recommended by some friends in group chat.

Oldie but goodie

Isn't this the most viewed fancam of all time?

• omg perfect man!!
    yes!! how can I forgot this one
    one of the most iconic BTS cover

• This one's really popular. But themost popular Jimin fancam is this :

That fancam is also one of the best fancams, but fake love has 100 million views and perfect man 14 million, so isn't fake love the most popular?

• That fancam is also one of the best fancams, but fake love has 100 million views and perfect man 14 million, so isn't fake love the most popular?

I mean yeah views matter but impact of that 'Perfect Man' fancam was huge. It happened when BTS weren't that known in general kpop sphere. But then this went viral in K-communities and since then Jimin has become the most popular member in Korea. Then he wrecked everyone in BST but that's another story.

• tetetete

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • I don’t usually watch. I only watch if recommended by some friends in group chat.

Oldie but goodie

bwl fancams are soo good

• External Content youtu.be

:pepe-popcorn:

• I mean yeah views matter but impact of that 'Perfect Man' fancam was huge. It happened when BTS weren't that known in general kpop sphere. But then this went viral in K-communities and since then Jimin has become the most popular member in Korea. Then he wrecked everyone in BST but that's another story.

oot, but the main performance of Perfect Man COVER hit 118M, and I admit I watch this for about 100+ times
    ^^

and if we take a look of the comment, there are still many people watch this cover every single day (well including me ^^ )

• External Content youtu.be

:pepe-popcorn:

Lotte Jungkook soooo iconic
    I found this fancam when I was baby army, but still I prefer BWL fancam :pepelove2:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!