Mnet Tried So hard To Hide Bahiyyih But She Still Ended In 2nd Place. What a queen!

• My girl looked so shocked when they revealed she placed 1st in 115 countries 🥺 she deserves this so much, I’m so proud of her<3

Kep1er fighting!!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The fact that she ranked 1st in all those countries with no screentime and no top performance is just the reason why people think that her popularity has nothing to do with her. Hopefully her brothers fans stay loyal and buy her future albums.

didn't really follow the show but this seems to be the case, although some fans will be mad at this opinion

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• She was always in groups with weak contestants and still never stood out.

This and her lack of screentime only proves her ranking has nothing to do with what she showed us or her talent.

• I don’t follow this show at all. But curious why she doesn’t have any screen time at all? Is the show heavily biased and try to highlight certain members only?

I mean, all competition shows do that. There were 99 contestants to start - a good 40 of them got as little screen time as humanly possible. There is always a smaller cast of people who get most of the attention, and Bahiyyih was not one of those people.

• I’ve not watched any of this mess at all, but honestly - the amount of vitriol this poor kid keeps getting is enough for me to root for her intensely.

Yeah I don't even follow this crap but now txt and moas are getting dragged. I'm like this one girl is causing y'all to lose it this much? Jeeez you can be mad about your faves getting cut but it's not the girls fault she has voting power...

Not saying she is talentless but do you know how many idols are stanned based of visuals alone or because they are funny.... I see a bunch of hypocrites lol

• Yeah I don't even follow this crap but now txt and moas are getting dragged. I'm like this one girl is causing y'all to lose it this much? Jeeez you can be mad about your faves getting cut but it's not the girls fault she has voting power...

Not saying she is talentless but do you know how many idols are stanned based of visuals alone or because they are funny.... I see a bunch of hypocrites lol

being funny or a visual is better than getting in because of someone else when that means she'll add nothing to the group

• being funny or a visual is better than getting in because of someone else when that means she'll add nothing to the group.

That's your opinion. You can't assume all her voters are because of family ties. They haven't even released anything as a group yet so who knows if she brings nothing.

You sound like a straight up hater oop could at least wait until the first song lol

• Yeah I don't even follow this crap but now txt and moas are getting dragged. I'm like this one girl is causing y'all to lose it this much? Jeeez you can be mad about your faves getting cut but it's not the girls fault she has voting power...

There are always people who get into the final group on these sorts of survival shows because they are more popular for whatever reason. Yeah, it’s shit that so many talented people end up not getting to the final selection, but it is literally always going to happen. You can’t make people agree with your opinions just because you happen to think you’re right?

And to those people shitting on a literal child’s looks, fucking shame on you. Disgusting.

• Would she even be known if it wasnt for her brother? I've seen people on TW calling her a ghost and putting up charts that show she had no killing parts or standout moments 8|8|

Her brother is not even that relevant himself lol, people just like her. I don't see what's so special about her tho. Maybe people like her because she looks different lol.

• That's your opinion. You can't assume all her voters are because of family ties. They haven't even released anything as a group yet so who knows if she brings nothing.

You sound like a straight up hater oop could at least wait until the first song lol

Ofcourse not all her votes are because of family ties, but if she wasn't related to Kai she would've been eliminated. You'd know, if you watched the show. Even if she has many solo stans, half of the people who watched gp 999 don't even like her, so she'd have to improve to not drag the group down. I'm not going to pretend she's as deserving as the others when she's not. If Kai wasn't her brother, she would've been eliminated before Myah.

• Ofcourse not all her votes are because of family ties, but if she wasn't related to Kai she would've been eliminated. You'd know, if you watched the show. Even if she has many solo stans, half of the people who watched gp 999 don't even like her, so she'd have to improve to not drag the group down. I'm not going to pretend she's as deserving as the others when she's not. If Kai wasn't her brother, she would've been eliminated before Myah.

All I'm hearing is your mad cause she made it in over some of your faves.

The point is the hate is too much for this kid and undeserved. You can call her plain or whatever but people acting like she killed somebody.

• All I'm hearing is your mad cause she made it in over some of your faves.

The point is the hate is too much for this kid and undeserved. You can call her plain or whatever but people acting like she killed somebody.

irrelevant. I only used Myah as an example cause both could benefit with some more training, both half white and used to rank similar. Whenever someone criticizes the same argument is given. just because she's a kid, doesn't mean no one can criticise her? Her being lacking has nothing to do with her age. If she's not ready to be criticised for something she's lacking in she shouldn't debut

NewJeans é envolvido em nova polêmica com o MV de “OMG” | Revista KoreaIN

Edited 2 times, last by lialve ().

• Believe me, she will be really popular because of the hate that people throw to her. She will get people sympathy and people will defend her. It is happen to all the most hate member in the final line up.

And, hating 17 years old girl didn't make you guys look edgy. It is disgusting.

• I don’t follow this show at all. But curious why she doesn’t have any screen time at all? Is the show heavily biased and try to highlight certain members only?

Mnet tends to pick favorites. She obviously wasn’t one but they used her connection to her brother. It was such a set up too.

Oh…your name feels familiar…is your brother Hueningkai?

Then her introduction was her speaking for maybe a min and a long videocall with her brother.

Then apparently the following episodes she had the worst outfits, shaky fancams, non decorated food truck and hardly any footage.

I’ve not watched any of this mess at all, but honestly - the amount of vitriol this poor kid keeps getting is enough for me to root for her intensely.

Imagine Moa-s fans who knew her before the program because the siblings are that close to each other. Txt members tend to show off their family to the fans, make a call on Vlive so they can say hi to us, etc. Mnet editing and Korean views comment on her being not fully Korean was enough to make txt fans vote for her. I don’t blame them honestly.

Look at all the salty people today.

¬‿¬

being funny or a visual is better than getting in because of someone else when that means she'll add nothing to the group

Perfect example of why people were voting for her. You hating on her not gonna change the votes.

:ajeannielaugh:

• irrelevant. Whenever someone criticizes the same argument is given. just because she's a kid, doesn't mean no one can criticise her? Her being lacking has nothing to do with her age. If she's not ready to be criticised for something she's lacking in she shouldn't debut

If you can’t handle a show like this maybe you shouldn’t watch it.

:ak_hyewon:

• Thats fine I didn't say she can't be criticized but you are hating on her more than being happy about the ones that debuted. What's the point?

Just messy...

:pepe-tea:

I don't even care that much that shes in the line up but denying her privilige is not it

• People who are complaining are not exactly complaining because "their faves didn't get in" because based on the actual points, their faves wouldn't actually be in anyways.

It's more because she got in purely based on her brother's power. It's like getting a rich Dad to pay you to go to university while others need to take a qualification test

I just hope those "fans" will really support her, and not vote her into the group to ditch her afterwards.

• the fact that i got to even know she was even on the show thanks to the amount of hate she got shows that Haters have probably done as much in spreading her name as her even being kai's sister did.

and the insults i've seen being thrown at a 17 year old girl for following her dream is just plain disgusting... you can be mad your faves didn't make the cut... but don't insult a girl for following her dream for fcks sake

• People who are complaining are not exactly complaining because "their faves didn't get in" because based on the actual points, their faves wouldn't actually be in anyways.

It's more because she got in purely based on her brother's power. It's like getting a rich Dad to pay you to go to university while others need to take a qualification test

I just hope those "fans" will really support her, and not vote her into the group to ditch her afterwards.

You can't say it's purely off connection. She obviously has fans if they attacking hueningkai too.

There's people in that girls planet thread who said that their faves got in but they still won't stan so what's the difference...? There should be no expectations anyways since their music could be trash.

• You can't say it's purely off connection. She obviously has fans if they attacking hueningkai too.

There's people in that girls planet thread who said that their faves got in but they still won't stan so what's the difference...? There should be no expectations anyways since their music could be trash.

Yeah it's not purely off connection, probably like 95% connection and 5% her own.

If you follow the show and actually monitor the votings you would know what I mean but you didn't and hence you don't.

• Yeah it's not purely off connection, probably like 95% connection and 5% her own.

If you follow the show and actually monitor the votings you would know what I mean but you didn't and hence you don't.

So what about the people saying my faves got in but I'm done now? You skipped over my point there. The people that voted for her have no more obligation to support the music than anyone else.

I've seen people saying moas are dumb they better buy their music since they voted her in. It's ridiculous.

• This thread contains 183 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!