ENHYPEN got touch-up nose jobs?

• ENHYPEN got touch-up nose jobs?

AVvXsEiI5IbiXWUDrhd31qvcdZmOshKYtKy83RFHpeay76g0GOZR0RljmQFCRJXFStKzxYivayZdq2O_A1O9HHjaz7ZUSrwbq6MxCt22PWwIDeUeHac3GOIicpaYkWf93cTQCObn2q3iWgl_I9D2aoH8zu9-66Ps1tg1yxHdbTkVrXlGhDoxSaDowr_Xl7ne=s16000

Video: Hybe's idol group comes back with a new face after 'group plastic surgery' over the Lunar break

Source: Sojang via YouTube

1. [+566] F*ck, what was the point of getting it raised in the first place if you were just going to lower it again ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Sunwoo looked so cute before.. of course, he's still cute now

2. [+424] Jake is still handsome but he looked handsome even without the work done before too

3. [+209] Jake should've never gotten his nose done in the first place

4. [+169] The more work you get done on your nose, the thinner the skin becomes and the risk of infection is higher too. Please stop making them get plastic surgery...

5. [+211] Sunwoo came out with the best results in the end

6. [+401] Hybe needs to find their own exclusive clinic like a certain other agency

7. [+110] I have no idea what Hybe finds so wrong with their faces that they keep making them get work done, can't they stop? ㅠㅠ

8. [+213] I wonder what clinic made their noises so pointy in the first place...

9. [+33] What are they doing to these young kids ㅡㅡ their faces were handsome and fine before all the work, what is this agency thinking?

10. [+135] Not sure why they kept messing with their faces when they looked most natural before all this work

11. [+33] I really don't get it because Sunwoo's face didn't look like it needed any work so why'd they still do it

12. [+134] It'll look more natural once the swelling goes down. I do think it was better for them to lower their noses a bit.

• Use your noses to sniff out their latest bop Blessed-Cursed

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Use your noses to sniff out their latest bop Blessed-Cursed

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ohhhh I just finished bad buddy and noticed your dp. :eyes::eyes:

• I noticed Heeseung looked different when I saw his face at the fansign call event but watching that video I am shocked. Kpop idols get plastic surgery all the time sure but this is the first time I see such a drastic change in male idols. Especially Heeseung. He looks like a different person. I am also shocked that the other 3/4 got their noses pointier last year. I didn't even notice omg

• I saw those photos of Heesung on my timeline, but had no idea was him.

• I really don't understand the whole thing with companies getting rounds of nose jobs for every member.

Like, "You get a nose job! You get a nose job!"

What is the point!? They have literally already debuted and have fans, which means people like them!! And like their visuals. Why would you make every single member get a nose job?

I hope it was at least their choices. If not, it makes me feel sick. Nose jobs are permanent. It's not like botox or lip fillers. Nose jobs don't go away. To force these young men to alter their faces, when NO one asked for it...I can't understand what would make a company make that decision. Especially when you have already debuted them and people already know what they look like.

Though, it sounds somewhat like maybe it was a corrective surgery since the first one went too far.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• All people are imperfect. Even the stars. However, the stars have every opportunity to correct the mistakes of nature. If we are talking about ordinary people, they can also do it by means of using some tips from the internet.

• this is old news

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!