THE DEFINITIVE UNDISPUTED NO.1 NOISE MUSIC IN KPOP

• Title is in all caps because noise

This song, is the revolution. Paved the way for your faves and your faves' faves

The KPOP world was never the same again after the release of this song which is the best noise music in the entire industry

Bow down bitches, to the one and only

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That's right. You can have different opinions if you don't think this is the best, but that is what they just are, opinions. What I'm saying are F.A.C.T.S. Sugar Free is the best noise ever

Why is this song such a slayage to the point that it saved 2014 tbfh -  Random - OneHallyu

My Favorite KPOP Songs of 2014- Third Quarter | K-Pop Amino

Libertad free GIF - Find on GIFER

These 6 girls singlehandedly destroyed everyone

tumblr_nbo9ua9jmY1r85bico1_250.giftumblr_nbo9ua9jmY1r85bico4_250.gif

tumblr_nbo9ua9jmY1r85bico5_250.giftumblr_nbo9ua9jmY1r85bico2_250.gif

tumblr_nbo9ua9jmY1r85bico3_250.giftumblr_nbo9ua9jmY1r85bico6_250.gif

The earth was never the same again

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also, it wasn't just a song, it was A FKING ENTIRE ALBUM OF SUGAR FREE. The number of remixes they had, BlackPink could never. T-ara had more remixes in 1 album of the same song than BlackPink has in a full album

External Content open.spotify.com

Also, no problem. I'm just doing my part educating all you bunch. If you haven't heard of Sugar Free, then say thank you icy for introducing me to Sugar Free.

If you still haven't listened to this after clicking this thread, your loss not mine.

If you hate this song, may the gods of various religions bless your ears and fix em properly

kthxbye

:peperun::peperun::peperun:

• here to spread the neo love. but yes sugar free is iconic

• Thank you icyrious! I had heard of this song before, but never listened to it because I wasn't sure I would like it. I'm eating my Sugar Free words right now, because the song is a bop and you are right. We need more noise music like this. BACKPINK is the revolution who? Nah, it's this song. They even knew it would be the revolution based on the sheer number of remixes it got.

Speaking of the remixes, which one is your favorite, or do you like the original one best? My favorite of the remixes is, in order, S. Tiger, Chuckie, FBTA, Ferry and then Dion. The others were good, but not as good as the original (to me). Also, I must be losing my eyesight quicker than I thought. I thought there were only five girls in the music video, not six. Have a great day/night!

• Thank you icyrious! I had heard of this song before, but never listened to it because I wasn't sure I would like it. I'm eating my Sugar Free words right now, because the song is a bop and you are right. We need more noise music like this. BACKPINK is the revolution who? Nah, it's this song. They even knew it would be the revolution based on the sheer number of remixes it got.

Speaking of the remixes, which one is your favorite, or do you like the original one best? My favorite of the remixes is, in order, S. Tiger, Chuckie, FBTA, Ferry and then Dion. The others were good, but not as good as the original (to me). Also, I must be losing my eyesight quicker than I thought. I thought there were only five girls in the music video, not six. Have a great day/night!

The original still hits hardest for me nothing beats the original

:pepemusic::pepemusic:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!