Girl Group Charts

• Some of the charts have too much data and are largely unreadable unfortunately. Maybe try differentiating the various data points using different line styles.

Also, I notice that the "Touring" tab is missing concert dates for Twice and Red Velvet at the minimum.

• Some of the charts have too much data and are largely unreadable unfortunately. Maybe try differentiating the various data points using different line styles.

Also, I notice that the "Touring" tab is missing concert dates for Twice and Red Velvet at the minimum.

you can click on the charts to get a better look at specific points.

boxscore data isnt released for twice's current tour.

I took the touring data from an account on twitter that posted almost everything except for the stuff that is missing on my chart. can't get the missing data without paying for a billboard sub and I don't want to do that.

• you can click on the charts to get a better look at specific points.

True, but I feel that a chart should ideally be able to convey data visually in a simple, straightforward manner without requiring extra clicking.

I took the touring data from an account on twitter that posted almost everything except for the stuff that is missing on my chart. can't get the missing data without paying for a billboard sub and I don't want to do that.

Oh I wasn't talking about Twice's current tour. Rather, there are a number of their previous concert tours missing completely. From Wikipedia:

Twice 1st Tour: Twiceland – The Opening

Twice Debut Showcase "Touchdown in Japan"

Twice Showcase Live Tour 2018 "Candy Pop"

Twice 2nd Tour: Twiceland Zone 2 – Fantasy Park

Twice 1st Arena Tour 2018 "BDZ"

NTT Docomo Connect Special Live – Twice in Wonderland

• i think billboard boxscore didnt exist before 2018. can't find that data for any artist

• i think billboard boxscore didnt exist before 2018. can't find that data for any artist

That does not appear to be the case given this article about Elton John: John began touring in the U.S. in 1970, and since that time has gained a reputation for being one of the most consistent and critically acclaimed live performers in the business. In the last 15 years alone, John has notched nearly $600 million in grosses and 10 million in attendance from more than 600 public performances reported to Billboard Boxscore.

I also found this dump of 2014 Boxscore data.

• That does not appear to be the case given this article about Elton John: John began touring in the U.S. in 1970, and since that time has gained a reputation for being one of the most consistent and critically acclaimed live performers in the business. In the last 15 years alone, John has notched nearly $600 million in grosses and 10 million in attendance from more than 600 public performances reported to Billboard Boxscore.

I also found this dump of 2014 Boxscore data.

okay if you find the missing data somewhere make sure to post it here. thanks

• you can click on the charts to get a better look at specific points.

Could you please share the twitter account that you got these data from? Wondering how did he/she get the data before billboard release the figures. I often found some pictures like the one I attached but cannot find it on BB website.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!