kpop fans and encores

• why tf do kpop fans treat encores like competition

bitch its not even a karaoke

its supposed to be a heart to heart moment between the idol and fans thanking each other and stuff

i do blame kpop companies for this a bit, they starve the whole community of actual live performances

and the pressure then falls on the idols to sing properly while crying and thanking fans during encores

not to mention half the mics dont work during encores

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• it's not a heart-to-heart performance if you can't sing your own song! the mics work all the time, idols just lie and pretend that the mic is glitching on them because they can't SING! the pressure is NOWHERE if they actually KNEW how to SING!!! That's THEIR JOB! to SING! I get it, If your crying you can't sing, but half the time nobody is shedding any tears! CASE CLOSED.

• it's not a heart-to-heart performance if you can't sing your own song! the mics work all the time, idols just lie and pretend that the mic is glitching on them because they can't SING! the pressure is NOWHERE if they actually KNEW how to SING!!! That's THEIR JOB! to SING! I get it, If your crying you can't sing, but half the time nobody is shedding any tears! CASE CLOSED.

they practice crying more than singing

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• idols should just do whatever they want

they are going to get criticized one way or another from some aspect of the kpop community

you sing you get criticized for it

you play around you get criticized for it

there's no pleasing everybody so might as well just please oneself and do whatever you want if you win

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!