RANKING THE LEGENDARY SONGS FROM BTS' HYYH PT.2 ALBUM!

• Here's another amazingggggg album! See my ranking below from "least" favorite to favorite (excluding the skit).

:sweatr:

8. Nevermind

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

7. Ma City

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

6. House of Cards

5. Whalien 52

4. Baepsae

3. Run

2. Butterfly

1. Dead Leaves

This ranking actually hurt...What would yours look like?

:sadr:

• 8. Nevermind - one song has to be last. I prefer Yoongi's hyyh pt 1 intro

7. Run - not my favorite title, but the nostalgia!

6. Ma City - something has to be in 6th... i like this one a little less than the others, but it still rates highly overall bc this is a perfect album

5. butterfly - they messed up by not keeping the slide guitar from the prologue version so it rates a little lower. 10/10 RM verse tho

4. HOC - yes

3. Whalien - I love this damn song. another 10/10 Joon verse

2. Autumn Leaves - :pepelove::pepelove::pepelove:

1. Baepsae - i consider this to be their best song. Bangtan at their Bangtaniest

• This was pain. My favorite album no doubt. The bottom ranked song is still among my favorites, that’s how good this album is

1. Nevermind (my absolute favorite bts song)

2. Ma City

3. House of Cards

4. Baepsae

5. Dead Leaves

6. Run

7. Butterfly (would probably rank prologue version higher)

8. Whalen 52

Your bottom three hurts to look at

• This is what you call no skip album. I can listen to this album for days on loop and never find it boring. I don't have a favourite song from this album honestly. All the songs are so good that all of them have been my most favourite songs from the album atleast once. This album is so legendary. We will be talking about this album in 2050.

• For me it’s

1. Butterfly (the song that got me into BTS and still remains my favourite song of theirs)

2. House of cards

3. Dead leaves

4. Run

5. Baepsae

6. Ma City

7. Nevermind

8. Whalien 52

Overall, it’s such a solid album that there are honestly no songs that I dislike on it. They’re all so good that I can listen to the whole album front to back with no skips.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!