RANKING THE LEGENDARY SONGS FROM BTS' HYYH PT.2 ALBUM!

• Oke mine

1. Dead leaves/Whalien52/HoC

4. Ma City

5. Butterfly / Baepsae

7. Run / Nevermind (actually they dont deserve in the last place. I really do love nevermind)

Well my conclusion is this album is sooo much superior (for me) <3

• I could go on for hours, but I paired it down for practicality's sake.

I love every single one of these songs with my entire fucking heart. Nothing they release can replace what this mini album has done for me. I wouldn't be here without it. My favorite album in all of k-pop and certainly all of BTS' discography.

In 2016, last 8 weeks of school, every week I would change my wallpaper to the next song from this album bc I wanted to pass the time and I hated school. I know it sounds menial but it was my little thing and I loved it so much.

1. Intro: Nevermind- I listened to this, BLASTED this in my ears when I was being bullied, and this song helped me block it all out and push through until school was over. I had many years like that. I am never getting over this song.

2. Butterfly- This song is gorgeous and it reminds me of my time in Maui when everything was amazing and this EP dropped and helped me decide to stay around a little longer and I'm so glad I did. I don't listen to it too often anymore because it makes me cry, but I still adore it. This is easily tied for number 1.

3. Run- One of their most underrated title tracks. I had never heard a song like it before and the music video and sound stuck with me. Plus the HYYH 2015.04.29~Forever ending screen of the music video has me in tears. I'm tearing up thinking about it.

4. Whalien 52- Another song that reminds me of Maui. I was going through a really lonely time and I remember sitting next to my grandma in the airport and thinking of how glad I was to be there. Plus there's no song like this one. Literally.

5. Autumn Leaves- God my brain is fried rn and I want to say something profound but nothing's coming up. If you've heard this song you'll know it sounds like literal falling leaves and Hoseok's verse and how he carries the bridge and the way he hypes himself up before it is so...perfect.

6. Silver Spoon/Baepsae- A classic. What more can I say? (You mu be kiddin me, you you mu be kiddin me!)

7. Ma City- This song is so funky, I adore it. I adore Joon's love letter to Ilsan, I adore the high notes, I just adore this song. It reminds me of Boyz With Fun in a way I cannot quite explain.

8. Outro: House of Cards- Sad. Sexy. Classic. Do I prefer the short version? Yes, sue me. It sounds better that way.

They are all number one for me. Even though I knew they were special since day 1, this cemented my status as a lifetime Army. I will never change and I am proud. I am probably in this shit for life. And I love that. People can talk their shit on here but I love what I love, and I will continue to support the boys.

(also just realized my ranking is almost identical to the tracklist itself omg)

:borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae::borahae:

dryheat:borahae:

• thanks for sharing

:pepelove1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!