[theqoo] All Of Us Are Dead ratings dropped to 79% on Rotten Tomatoes

• All Of Us Are Dead ratings dropped to 79% on Rotten Tomatoes

4:45:00 PM 

AVvXsEhtTJ4dPnHlLs6p4Efvq-dUPq0-NJ-CuRrDGy39AnnKeTMle1lawdOamx-d3fw2ZaTUWZbGMkgEjSYPeaSKckfWUB39uYwL-nRNYOzT37HPZz1klfRgfRXge7mKe3d0ou6QditajUoKbkUTML6DnWtNeYED8oi_4jD7SkTWdthYz8UvcHcJJAGN6XUz4w=w400-h153

+Other Korean Netflix Original shows ratings on Rotten Tomatoes

AVvXsEhlttUCMWeP0AoJcir-UvV0EpJQuLSiZd3H2UyRIw66iwgkVaEW8p-BWe2HdK86bnxyKyRjkS5B62sWPHWdGac0YaKdW-7hOoXzBiVbuVnwFbnMoSSgr_WGvNqYadbU9iqXRS9Gkme-hMsTnsDdBAdnjKywlDUnTY6PF7jaRzDXfgj9XQ7_X6vyo1FnBA=w400-h127

AVvXsEh7k6xSEV-6KeyEfStoNFAeqRimKk0c0TVzr4dY_DJZ7b0XF4y4DnU4o4O-cqX6DeUquu0F3QCHRxJy6wO4ikZ3IMdTA5cVXh69Smdvezdi_QBhlkK0ZjA0zqkF99z2yOXbDlmd3KdudLU3jZFrNltsCtJMH7qEsH34XILXixXeX5pGTHr8SR9or1-52w=w400-h160

AVvXsEgrJIs5JsXNAHTPFTruzZ85-h2b__t7MH2sYTwD4qJTJBUHyu2tLdy6QmQcCj8W24ScaERGfN6Q6n_CumKtzHmQtdNxKVz3traNQqhcvnpAae-s_lzY6NePZAwRP-lYS8wBTEXhF6WnCPDAqetEJz4CW7FcozQHz_AFgTlibwzFBEXxsQj_a1Nuv-BPVA=w400-h154

AVvXsEhG7TRZDcH5ByXsjL_6t5pDxVlM5n1SsU5uqu55CA1gX0KMqyJ_YCUdPnKZUABmFe59BxJewodr9rnc2p3y4u3H7BPyIIA7e753OTiKQWA16yi-vYOFQSWUPBWCJ4Ox5MAkLN8mm__2aI2wc3sjSi4mWD8ImvKM3y6l_pkk0ot1VDrgM0oB1eIfoztyCg=w400-h151

AVvXsEh8F6F4TdX-rTbHnzidrjbNujB5l9m4JjluYRPxcE6SGokh9OGyrb3sFVJu_-W6Xhb8WBc7rLG-8xKSz_Crxy8rBUielV-x4lESjt_9G9tb0AgD20eJBWkZVdSi3gdjf7dwo2KnLuBnMhIJdUmGBOqu5rf4vramSDHcHvlGV5Tp2IO_NLVjpIl1PGUTxw=w400-h151

theqoo

-I finished watching the whole show and I think it's too long. There are a lot of unnecessary characters.

-I think 79 is quite high for that show

-I think it's going to drop even lower later, it's so average...

-For a zombie-themed show, it's very poorly made. It would've been better if they created the show exactly like the original webtoon.

-Honestly, it's really bad.

-It was indeed very badly executed...

-I dropped the show midway because it made me feel bad watching it. I guess I wasn't the only one.

-If only they followed the original webtoon, it could've been on the same level as Squid Game by now.

-I actually enjoyed watching this show, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so boring, I'm torn between continuing or not...

-I guess I'm not the only one who finds the show old-fashioned and bored. It looks like it was filmed 10 years ago.

-It's way too long, I can't bring myself to watch the whole show. I stopped on the 3rd episode and just looked for the summary on Youtube.

-At least Squid Game was well-made...

• Hellbound was awful tbh but I heard the rest of the story gets better let’s see how it goes

Thanks for the heads up! I haven't watched it yet, but I'd put it on my watchlist after hearing it was so highly rated.

I can get through a low slump in a series if it starts off strong and the low slump isn't *too* bad, but I can't make myself get through something that starts off a slog.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• then why was it so hyped at first

I guess maybe I shouldn't watch it

Good trailers and an interesting premise.

I do think the first few episodes are really solid, and I'm pretty sure even people who bowed out after that (like Pikachu-Senpai ) would agree, but there is a slog through episodes 5-7. Whether you can get through those is kind of up to your temperament. I really wanted to see the bad guy get his just desserts. :mads:

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• Dropped it after a 3 eps. It was ok at first but it was the usual zombie thing we've seen a hundred times already. Then it got really boring with nothing happening and I gave up.

Hellbound was plain shit. Had an interesting premise with monsters that take you to hell but after a few eps it became a show about a cult which is much less interesting than trying to figure out what's going on. That and almost everyone connected to the cult were extremely unlikeable esp the annoying steamer dude. The only interesting plot was the final 2 eps with the baby.

Silent Sea. A sci fi show about the moon. Right up my alley, this should’ve been the show I liked most. Except it once again after the first couple eps setting up the background the quality nose dives, this time into random bs about evil science experiments, a mysterious shadow organisation that's somehow rich enough to have their own space craft while earth is on its last legs and the show doing a 180 to become a slasher. By the end nothing is resolved. Awful.

It seems like Korean shows on Netflix have interesting premises but mess the overall execution and often the ending fails. Even squid game’s ending sucked with the stupid plot twist. They need to work out how to make a series entertaining not just a few eps

• I 100% recommend reading the original webtoon for those who like webtoons. The webtoon was honestly perfect and I was disappointed that the drama was bad. The changes they made to the drama ver were terrible and so many plot holes left behind. Nothing after squid game was good.

• you said my exact thoughts about Hellbound. Probably the biggest disappointment among them all because it sounded the most interesting but was just meh at the end.

~ ω

• my friend said it was a good show but i guess we'll have to see. :eyes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!