[THROWBACK ] "one day when you boys become the best in the world...1 year, no 3 years from today"

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The way I stumbled on this ;(

Hope he kept his word :pleading:

FULL LETTER BELOW:

To Jin, Suga, Rap Monster, J-Hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook,

When I first met you, all of you were so young. I met you all at different times, but all of you seemed to be scared about something. Like you didn’t know how to look at me.

You couldn’t look me in the eye well at all.

I feel that I really pushed you boys a lot. I had a lot of greed and put you under my standard. I gave you a hard time asking why you couldn’t believe in yourself. And why you weren’t trying to look far into the future.

I’m sure all of you remember losing sleep over this. Because the place I pointed to was too far and dark. Even so, you always somehow found that path, you always shot up higher. And further up than the place that I pointed to.

As I was walking with you, I finally realized it. Your anxiety was another face of desperation, that’s what pushed you to practice until late at night. To go against everything, going over the limits on your own. But now I step back, I can see you getting better and better.

Because there’s no reason for me to raise my finger and points it towards a place. With your own strengths, you are finding your own paths. And you are passing the places that I didn’t dare looking to towards.

But still, thank you. I won’t say that I’m proud of you just yet. Because I am a very greedy person. Let’s hold onto that until the day you become the best group in the world.

On June 12 , a year, no, 3 years later, on that day, I’ll look each of you in the eye and tell you personally from my lips that I’m thankful that you stayed by me and for bringing me here and allowing me to dream.

I write this on May 2016, a month before your 3rd Anniversary.

– Bang Si Hyuk“.

[new signature coming soon but in the meantime, read the facts below]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!