Other than live performances I do not require any other content from my favs

• Literally l need nothing.

For me live performances was the peak of stanning life. I remember when exo cons were on and we would have those shaky twitter periscopes. PEAK FANDOM EXPERIENCE.

I guess that’s why I stan exo and it worked out for me.

I can’t even understand why people want their idols to talk to them or show them their personalities. Like it doesn’t even compute for me.

Seeing interviews esp group ones is enjoyable but like it’s an addition just something extra to have occasionally. I don’t need those frequently. One or two for the WHOLE year/cb cycle is good enough for me.

Man I like when celebrities are far off untrainable figments of my imagination. It’s better.

I mean that unironically.

:pepepizza:

• those 144p videos of tour were the best thing ever

i miss it so much ;(

i probably would not have stanned them that fast if they were not on tour at the time

scrolling through insta to find new videos every hour was so fun honestly

LITERALLY PEAK FANDOM

I loved them so much. It was the same songs over and over again but it was still the best experience ;(

• I mainly just watch music videos, performances, and dance practices. I also like watching covers or other music or dance based content. I'll occasionally watch clips of other things that get recommended to me but I don't generally seek them out. I don't really feel the need to know that much about the idols personally. Music and performance is enough for me.

• I just need more than anything live performances and dance practices of each song from EXO :pepe-sad:

Then I would love a group reality show once in a while like exo arcade or travel the world on exo's ladder.

I never finished watching exo ladder. :pepepizza:

Small series like exo arcade and couple of interviews are more than sufficient for me. Anything longer and I have no motivation to check it out lol. :pepe-joy:

• I mainly just watch music videos, performances, and dance practices. I also like watching covers or other music or dance based content. I'll occasionally watch clips of other things that get recommended to me but I don't generally seek them out. I don't really feel the need to know that much about the idols personally. Music and performance is enough for me.

Like I literally don’t want to know that much about idols please :pepe-joy:

I just want them to have nice on stage personalities because that makes for good performances. Like nice audience interaction and stuff.

But apart from that I don’t want to hear their life stories. I literally could not care less.

• I never finished watching exo ladder. :pepepizza:

Small series like exo arcade and couple of interviews are more than sufficient for me. Anything longer and I have no motivation to check it out lol. :pepe-joy:

I never started watching exo ladder lol

I think I've seen one episode of MX's show but it was the one where the worked on and recorded the part switch for Fighter, so it was music focused.

• Like I literally don’t want to know that much about idols please :pepe-joy:

I just want them to have nice on stage personalities because that makes for good performances. Like nice audience interaction and stuff.

But apart from that I don’t want to hear their life stories. I literally could not care less.

I do love good onstage personas.

I mean if I happen to find out stuff about the idols that are cute or moving or whatever, great. I don't seek it out though and don't require it to feel connected to the music. I honestly just love the way my faves sound. It's not that deep for me.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dont you wanna watch your faves having fun like this? The entire portion where the girls play the Dance Charades game is just one big laughfest omg.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dont you wanna watch your faves having fun like this? The entire portion where the girls play the Dance Charades game is just one big laughfest omg.

Maybe once. But not more :pepepizza:

Like I really don’t…care. Kek.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!