Who is Leslie Chung that was in Tae’s Insta post

• i would show full support if one of my favs came out! suicide numbers are very high in SK, it must be even much higher among lgbt people there, so they need to get all the support they can get from people who aren't homophobic.

I hope too tat people show any idol / anyone who comes out all their support . Society is too harsh sometimes , all the negativity effects them.

• Super famous Chinese singer/actor from Hong Kong.

And when I say super famous I mean SUPER FAMOUS. Basically every mom's crush.

My parents know him even I know him because of his legacy

He and a few Hong Kong stars were extremely popular in Korea in late 80s-early 90s.

• Leslie Cheung singing the theme song for A Better Tomorrow , 1989 or 1990. (ft. Chow Yun-fat)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(The caption means "Leslie Cheung, with a pure soul - Rest in Peace")

• The problem is a lot of fans who claim to support the LGBT community just fetishes it for their delusional ships. If an idol genuinely came out as gay or bi, I could see them getting so much hate. Western fans seem to forget how homophobic Asia still is.

It's why it makes me super uncomfortable when fans try and label idols LGBT or speculate. The point is we don't know who is in the community, and for good reason ;(

Good point here. But in East Asia I noticed that queer baiting is a big thing for fan service and it’s often just to play into the fetish.

I know two people who are obsessed with BL content but are low key anti-LGBT…

• I don’t care about your sexuality. All I care about is if you’re a decent person or not.

In the environment I live, LGBT acceptance is already high, but in many other countries even the rumor that you might be gay could be career damaging. This is what many people don’t get when some people say don’t guess someone’s sexuality and think your being homophobic.

If your in the west auch rumors don’t cause much damage, in countries like Korea, China etc this could be the end for your career as the acceptance isn’t there compared to other countries. So coming out there means risking everything. I know fans want more representation in the Asian industry, but don’t get that Korea isn’t America or Europe where celebrities can have a successful career while being openly LGBT. There are Korean celebrities who came out and their whole career was put on hold, they literally disappeared.

There outcome of coming out over there is so big it can even end deadly, so it should really be up to them if they want to come out or not!!!

Such a sad story, he definitely knew what he will face when he came out, but hiding it would have probably caused a much earlier death. His story hopefully helped many to rethink.

Love isn’t something people should be discriminated for!

• One of my favorite actors ever. Farewell My Concubine, Happy Together, Days Of Being Wild are incredible movies.

He had such an incredible presence and such a sad life. I could write pages upon pages about how amazing he was. He suffered from depression for and lost his long term battle with it.

He was bisexual and his greatest romance was with a man. The same people who outed them want to delete his bisexuality now, but it was real and their love was real.

His greatest love, Tong Tong, still hasn't gotten over his loss. He posts about him a lot, remembers him every birthday, every anniversary of his passing. It's so sad.

I Miss You”: Leslie Cheung's Boyfriend Posts New Pic Of Late Star On 18th  Death Anniversary - 8 DAYS

“Missing You”: Leslie Cheung’s Boyfriend Posts New Pic Of Late Star On 18th Death Anniversary
    P/S: A free online memorial concert featuring performances by Julian Cheung and Karen Mok will be held tonight.
    www.8days.sg

After Leslie died, Daffy, who kept his ashes and also inherited all his belongings, declared that he would never fall in love with another person in this life, and sure enough, has remained single to this day.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• i can't even imagine how hard it is to be lgbt in south korea, it still is a conservative country overall.

Exactly. I feel for him and his story so much, and my heart goes out to others living there and other East Asia counties, who can’t be open for themselves without some type of bs or backlash.

• Exactly. I feel for him and his story so much, and my heart goes out to others living there and other East Asia counties, who can’t be open for themselves without some type of bs or backlash.

Awww Okeee

I can’t imagine not accepting anyone in my family. So brave of you❤️

• </3:borahae::borahae::borahae:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!