How fucked up are you to do something this stupid?

• OK so not sure how they do it in your country, but in my country they switched some stuff cause of COVID. One thing they did here in Germany is that if you need an apointment for the local town hall of the place you live in, you can't just walk into the building. You need to book the apointment first and than show the e-mail or a copy that states the day, the time and why you need the apointment to be let in to the building.

So last week a guy in my city was not having it. He wanted to go into the local town hall without having booked an apointment first. He was told to go away and come back when he booked an apointment. The guy became angry and demanded that he would be let in, since he was allready there. They of cause said he can't come in, so the guy got mad as hell and stabed the person from the town hall with a knife and the police stated that the guy almost died

:cursing::facepalm::mad:

I'm fucking pissed ... what is wrong with some people?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• JiminieKookie

Changed the title of the thread from “How fucked up are you do to something this stupid?” to “How fucked up are you to do something this stupid?”.
  • a knife??? over that??

damn

people really don't think things though, huh

renjun shocked (me).gif

If you havn't seen, here is something the same as stupid:

• If you havn't seen, here is something the same as stupid:

man, that's wild. i hope you haven't witnessed/been present for anything like this!

• man, that's wild. i hope you haven't witnessed/been present for anything like this!

The worst I seen so far:

Busdriver: "Hey lady, can you please but a mask on, you steped into a bus!"

Woman: "Oh oh... sorry ... I didn't noticed ..."

Than the woman needs 5 minutes while the bus is driving to find her mask

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!