Concerts are finally returning to Korea - how many acts do you think will have big concerts this year?

• How many of these acts will have huge concerts? 14

1. bts (10) 71%
    2. iu (7) 50%
    3. seventeen (4) 29%
    4. lim youngwoong (3) 21%
    5. others (5) 36%
    6. Whyknock only cares about #2. Why put other singers' names? (2) 14%

On March 21-23, at the Olympic Hall of the Chamshil Complex, the 10 more prominent contestants of the Sing Again show will have the first concert in Korea since the second outbreak.

And then on April 09-11, at the KSPO Dome (better known as the Gymnastics Arena), the contestants of Miss Trot 2 will have a joint concert.

Which means Korea is now opening up to Concerts as well.

Now,BTS and a certain Senior Singer are due for a Big Concert at the Olympic Main Stadium at Chamshil because they were supposed to do that but could not since the conditions worsened.

In addition, Lim Youngwoong, the trottist, might want to show the world that he is , at least in Korea's older pop, as relevant as BTS and the Senior Singer by having a concerts at the Olympic Stadium as well.

I think Seventeen, after seeing all of these, might want to do that themselves as well.

Do you think these huge concerts will be held? I could only find four candidates (BTS, the Senior Singer, Lim Youngwoong and Seventeen) but you might write in your own candidate.

• Huuum, maybe.

Guess it will depend on the government directives and the sitution of the COVID in SK.

It's kind of irresponsible to re-open stadiums before they even start to vaccine the population in my opinion.

• Huuum, maybe.

Guess it will depend on the government directives and the sitution of the COVID in SK.

It's kind of irresponsible to re-open stadiums before they even start to vaccine the population in my opinion.

But there were smaller trot concerts without the vaccines and they tended to attract older fans who were more vulnerable

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!