Henry showed his teeth without veneers on I Live Alone and now I'm even more sure I'll never be getting them

• qju0IzL.png

and his aren't even that bad compared to other people who were posted in the same thread

HOT - 헨리, 라미네이트 치아 공개 '충격' "인생 쉽지 않네"
    ㅊㅊ 슼 27일 MBC ‘나 혼자 산다(이하 나혼산)'에서는 최근 앨범을 발표한 헨리가 충치로 치과에 가는 모습이 공개됐다.헨리는 "라미네이트가 깨져서 걱정된다"며 "음악 방송할 때 노래할 때 앞니가 너무 신경쓰인다"고 말했다.치과 치료를 받던 헨리는 라미네이트를 제거한 후 앞니를…
    theqoo.net

Sayuri

Fqlx0VB.png

P.O

NQUDVDu.png

Lee Jihye's veneer fell out while she was eating

ucMDXnY.png

;(

Why are veneers so scary to me

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I dont get it

Did veneer do that to their teeth or it was just hiding it?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lulu_Key

I saw a video once where a woman showed celebs who did plastic surgery and she blended a pic in where she explained how teeth look like when you do that and the teeth-pic she showed had literally grooves sanded into them o.o

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Every reputable dentist will tell you if you have healthy teeth and especially if you are a young person DO NOT GET VENEERS, you are destroying your natural teeth and those nubs wear down even more, making them smaller and smaller, anyone who says otherwise wants your money

and even with veneers on they often look fake and are off putting.. slightly yellow/crooked teeth are 10x more appealing

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• I dont get it

Did veneer do that to their teeth or it was just hiding it?

In order for a person to have veneers, usually their teeth have to be shave down to that first :((( which is really scary imho

mKl7Ghm.png

• for the dentist to put the veneers on u they need to shave your teeth so they end up looking like that

its a very invasive process

The latter. You have to get your teeth shaved in order to get veneers.

oh fuck

Just drilling abit for fillings kills my soul, Idk how did they survive that

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lulu_Key that's what I ment about the pic from Youtube. So she had a pic of Cardi B before and after getting new teeth and said "it looks so scary with that pointy thing. Oh so you don't know what I mean. Let me show you" and than this pic came up

Unbenannt.png

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• crowns or veneers?

I keep seeing people using the terms interchangeably. Crowns are much more invasive and shave off lots of enamel to prep the teeth but if you get veneers for aligned teeth, very little actually comes off, there's even no prep veneers now.

That being said, scary fuckers

• crowns or veneers?

I keep seeing people using the terms interchangeably. Crowns are much more invasive and shave off lots of enamel to prep the teeth but if you get veneers for aligned teeth, very little actually comes off, there's even no prep veneers now.

That being said, scary fuckers

I'm not sure in English. Koreans used the term 'laminated teeth' hope that helps.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Dentistry is legit the scariest medical profession. Like I don't know what it is about it but this just gives me the heebie-jeebies

• I'm not sleeping tonight…

I had to have very little enamel shaved off when I had braces (I have completely normal looking teeth) and it was so unpleasant maybe not even physically but psychologically that just thinking back on it makes my skin crawl to this day, WHY WOULD ANYONE WILLINGLY DO THIS TO THEMSELVES????

• Every reputable dentist will tell you if you have healthy teeth and especially if you are a young person DO NOT GET VENEERS, you are destroying your natural teeth and those nubs wear down even more, making them smaller and smaller, anyone who says otherwise wants your money

and even with veneers on they often look fake and are off putting.. slightly yellow/crooked teeth are 10x more appealing

TBH. Veneers make people look uncanny valley.

And I don't know why anyone would even hear their dentist explain the process and think to themselves that veneers are much more reasonable than, say, general orthodontics to straight teeth and a good whitening toothpaste.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!