Big Mama appearance in Golden Disk - I wonder how it will affect the general show

• The following people will appear on the Golden Disk award on Saturday

Seventeen (debuted 2015)

StayC(2020)

OhMyGirl(2015)

txt(2019)

Stray Kids(2017)

Heize(2014)

Enhypen(2020)

Lim Youngwoong (2016)

Brave Girls (current iteration from 2016)

Aespa (2020)

Lee Mujin (2021)

Ennik Douma (2016)

The Boyz (2017)

BTS (no perf; clip on the LA concert will be played) (2013)

and

Lee Jieun (2008).

If left unchecked, Lee Jieun would have had the most seniority and since BTS won't be able to perform Lee Jieun would have been the last to perform, cementing her status as the leading act of Korea.

But someone had the idea to invite Big Mama , debuted 2004 (although had a long hiatus).

Not only did BM debut before Lee Jieun, they have a force which would intimidate everyone.

Incidentally they now ended up in Kakao Entertainment so I wonder why Kakao allows them to show up to denigrate its best known singer.

I don't know how it will transpire in the awards. Will BM do the last stage, robbing Lee Jieun her chance to assert her seniority over all of the KPop Universe, or will they just do a special stage and let Lee Jieun show her Seniority to the entire world?

So far,

the last to perform:

MMA - Lee Jieun

MAMA _ Lee Hyori and Street women fighters

KBS Year End Show - Red Velvet

SBS YES - NCT

MBC YES - NCT and YB

I don't think Lee Jieun expected Big Mama to show up to try to take away her Seniority, and I am sure she probably phoned some heads of Kakao Entertainment about what the f had happened.

In 2017 MMA, technically Park Hyoshin was the most senior singer of the lot, but he was NOT allowed a stage , making Lee Jieun, so called "The Daughter of Melon", the most Senior of all. He tried to steal the stage by suddenly singing a song in impromptu

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

How Lee JIeun reacted to this is not recorded but I bet she was less than pleased.

taylor-swift-eras-tour-via-variance-films-.jpg

Edited once, last by WhyKnock ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!