Does Enhypen usually act this awkward?

• Oh God, the second hand embarrassment I got from watching this 12 mins vid, I can't tell. They're cute but the cringe is real :cryingr:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• pearl-i

Changed the title of the thread from “Are Enhypen usually act this awkward?” to “Does Enhypen usually act this awkward?”.
  • I have major flashback when people mocking TXT for being awkward and stiff on early debut:sweatr: Until now, people who only know debut TXT still thinking that they're boring and stiff :cryingr:

But it's actually normal for rookie group. All of these rookie groups will gain more confidence along with the time.

• I have major flashback when people mocking TXT for being awkward and stiff on early debut:sweatr: Until now, people who only know debut TXT still thinking that they're boring and stiff :cryingr:

But it's actually normal for rookie group. All of these rookie groups will gain more confidence along with the time.

Yup, I agree, To Do's starting few eps were awkward too :yesr:

• That episode with txt was filmed in late october/early november - 3 months ago. Not only but back then enhypen haven't even made their debut yet. They barely finished i-land so it's understandable they were more shy/awkward around idols like txt. Do you remember txt with bts? It's like that with junior/senior groups during first interactions 😄

Ever since enhypen debuted, during variety shows/radio shows they've been improving every time and they're actually quite natural, doing well, especially for rookies. Give them some time, they're yet to shine

• Yup, I agree, To Do's starting few eps were awkward too :yesr:

But now, they really have a joy to annoyed To Do staffs :angryr: cheating, stealing, chasing staff noona, locking the staff in a room, negotiate the game rules with PD noona, teasing cameraman :sweatr:

I guess majority of rookie groups had gone through awkward phase. They also might cringe by themselves if they have to watch their old videos :wellr:

• That episode with txt was filmed in late october/early november - 3 months ago. Not only but back then enhypen haven't even made their debut yet. They barely finished i-land so it's understandable they were more shy/awkward around idols like txt. Do you remember txt with bts? It's like that with junior/senior groups during first interactions 😄

Ever since enhypen debuted, during variety shows/radio shows they've been improving every time and they're actually quite natural, doing well, especially for rookies. Give them some time, they're yet to shine

I actually didn't watch BTS-TXT one bcoz of the second hand embarrassment lol, I have watched clips and it was telling how awkward TXT were around BTS. :cryingr:

That's good to know, actually it's my first encounter with En-, I have never watched anything of theirs before, other than knowing about some members' names, I know nothing about En- :sweatr::teeheek:

But now, they really have a joy to annoyed To Do staffs :angryr: cheating, stealing, chasing staff noona, locking the staff in a room, negotiate the game rules with PD noona, teasing cameraman :sweatr:

I guess majority of rookie groups had gone through awkward phase. They also might cringe by themselves if they have to watch their old videos :wellr:

Yup, now they're master in To Do :sweatr:

Actually, as I keep watching, the rest of the parts aren't cringy, it was only intro part, I spoke too soon lol :teeheek:

• Yup, now they're master in To Do :sweatr:

Actually, as I keep watching, the rest of the parts aren't cringy, it was only intro part, I spoke too soon lol :teeheek:

You'll see Heeseung dancing in a wrong group on 2nd ep, and that's just the intro :teeheek:

I want these two groups collab again in variety show. They have a group chat now and closed enough to the point Jay called Hyuka as 'Kai'. 2002 line on rise. It will be more chaotic :omgr:

• You'll see Heeseung dancing in a wrong group on 2nd ep, and that's just the intro :teeheek:

I want these two groups collab again in variety show. They have a group chat now and closed enough to the point Jay called Hyuka as 'Kai'. 2002 line on rise. It will be more chaotic :omgr:

Yup, I noticed him dancing with TXT in the 2nd ep, at first i thought teams are finalized that way but then realised he's dancing with them on his own hehe :teeheek:

I'd like it to see them together as well, they got comfortable with each other pretty fast. :yesr:

• Probably not. One of the txt members (i can't remember which, fake fan) said this was filmed in November, before they had actually debuted. Theres actually a subbed version that isn't in parts, with the captions translated too, if you want that. The full episodes are also up on bighits channel, they just aren't subbed yet.

• Probably not. One of the txt members (i can't remember which, fake fan) said this was filmed in November, before they had actually debuted. Theres actually a subbed version that isn't in parts, with the captions translated too, if you want that. The full episodes are also up on bighits channel, they just aren't subbed yet.

Yes, share the link plz, of the subbed video, though I have watched most of it but I know lots of stuffs wasn't subbed :danceb:

• Yes, share the link plz, of the subbed video, though I have watched most of it but I know lots of stuffs wasn't subbed :danceb:

Its been 2 hours, sorry about that! They also sub other txt content too:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Its been 2 hours, sorry about that! They also sub other txt content too:

External Content youtu.be

It's okay, I'll watch it late at night, thanks, I'll check them all out :claps:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!