Lisa had the most successful solo despite YG

• YG made so little effort for Lisa compared to the other solos. Instead of variety appearances, Coachella and award show performances, she literally had a handful of music shows for Lalisa and zero promo for Money.

Then there was the Spotify mess... But despite that, Lisa broke all the records for a K pop soloist. Unless a BTS member releases a proper solo, it won't be beaten anytime soon.

YG even stopped shipping albums because it's obvious she is a million seller... Jennie did great, Rosé did even better but Lisa did crazy numbers. A good slap in the face for YG and for all the Blinks who excused her shitty treatment.

• if other member would have done this (and i am not blaming the member, but the company), she would had been called "female version of GDragon"

because you know, for Yg GD is their golden boy....

also the Christmas version of Money is on Lili Film, i was shocked when i saw that. Maybe because they don´t want as a company to be related to that version? Even if the song is not changed

IT feels like they want to harvest all the money they can from Lisa, from Vivo, Mac, Bvlgari, Celine and more...but they don´t want to promote HER as their biggest act.

i still think they don´t know how to handle the international fandom...

i just want to see next comeback , if yg is going to make a new power move

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Yes I was shocked too.. and it’s quite a gap.. I think there must be huge US labels trying to get her as a solo act.. and with YG being YG, I won’t be surprised if Lisa don’t extend her contract.

It's almost like BP hasn't released anything for 15+ months, last time they had a comeback they almost reached 30M, I imagine next one might be even bigger.

I love that Lisa did amazing with her solo and money went viral but it's so funny seeing non fans push this dumb narrative

• It's almost like BP hasn't released anything for 15+ months, last time they had a comeback they almost reached 30M, I imagine next one might be even bigger.

I love that Lisa did amazing with her solo and money went viral but it's so funny seeing non fans push this dumb narrative

Actually I'm really excited for BP next cb! I'm sure they will break so many records!! Lets hope for good news soon!!

And about monthly listeners, yes, BP is on hiatus +15 months, obviously their numbers will go a little down, but even then, their numbers are beyond great!

• In my opinion, promotions on music shows / tv appearances are primarily a way to attract the general public in Korea.

Most koreans are not kpop fans, and they are not actively following what's about to come out, so music shows greatly increases their visibilty.

We Ifans are kpop fans, we are actively looking for new music and keep an eye on our favs. The best way to promote Kpop for us is through youtube / social media.

Neither Lalisa or Money seemed to gain traction there (and it was probably targeted at Ifans anyway) so YG didn't want to risk wasting money promoting for unpromising results.

That being said, it would have been nice for us to have more stages :pepe-sad:

• It's almost like BP hasn't released anything for 15+ months, last time they had a comeback they almost reached 30M, I imagine next one might be even bigger.

That’s true, BP didn’t release any songs in 2021 so it makes sense. You don’t have to say it’s dumb just because non fans don’t know the actual stats when BP has a CB. If you say YG is dumb for not letting BP has a CB, I would agree.

Well here’s hoping for a BP comeback soon. I do miss voting flop for their songs :p

• That’s true, BP didn’t release any songs in 2021 so it makes sense. You don’t have to say it’s dumb just because non fans don’t know the actual stats when BP has a CB. If you say YG is dumb for not letting BP has a CB, I would agree.

Well here’s hoping for a BP comeback soon. I do miss voting flop for their songs :p

I'm sure you do :pepe-cut:

I wasn't trying to call you dumb in particular, I considered you one of the smartest army on here. What I'm saying is many people try to use monthly listeners as a way of saying lisa is too big for BP and she should leave, without even knowing what the number represents or its importance

• That’s true, BP didn’t release any songs in 2021 so it makes sense. You don’t have to say it’s dumb just because non fans don’t know the actual stats when BP has a CB. If you say YG is dumb for not letting BP has a CB, I would agree.

:pepecry: the way i miss even the flop votes bc this would mean BP made a cb kkkkkkkkk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!