Single's Inferno trending on Twitter

• people are treating those girls and boys like

some Produce contestants

mumbling about 'my fav' lol etc.

I can't!!

look at some tweets, and the words people use :pepe-joy::pepe-cringe::pepe-hehe:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• It entered the Netflix top 10 worldwide for the first time today too. I really enjoyed it for what it is so I’m glad it’s gaining traction.

• Rightfully so! It's very entertaining.

Did you know one of the guys was a backup dancer for Sunmi?

I can’t believe he picked Jia after crushing hard on Jaewon and even telling Soyeon about it…

• Rightfully so! It's very entertaining.

Did you know one of the guys was a backup dancer for Sunmi?

I didn't know!

but that video shows that he has normal/regular face

but make up does him wonders

also all people there have amazing bodies, I envy them

• Sandy, I apologize. ^^ I went back and rewatched this part. I see what you mean now. I mistook your comment as reference to the moment he first appeared and had to choose which girl to take on the boat trip.

Yeah, I was even rooting for him and Yea-won! Was really disappointed. I found Yea-won so charming when they were talking about smiles! Her personality is amazing.

Now you feel my pain lmfao… me and my sister were totally shocked… even Jia herself thought he will pick Yaewon.

I saw comments that think that he probably picked Jia cause they already know each other and her being a YT star. Career wise, dating Jia would be more beneficial to him. Probably start a couple channel lol … met on Single’s Inferno, now were here xD…

She is very charming with a great personality… tbh I like the women on the show more than the men, they show much more about themself than the guys do …

• i just started watching it like 30 mins ago

should I jump into this rabbit hole or save myself?

• should I jump into this rabbit hole or save myself?

This is the first dating show i am watching so i am familiar with the usual M.O.

It is fairly interesting. You cannot reveal your age and profession. There is hardly any meaningful conversation between the casts so most of the picks are based on physical attraction.

Most of the casts are in the fitness/youtube/model business so they aren't looking for anything tangible they are just trying to promote their business

• This is the first dating show i am watching so i am familiar with the usual M.O.

It is fairly interesting. You cannot reveal your age and profession. There is hardly any meaningful conversation between the casts so most of the picks are based on physical attraction.

Most of the casts are in the fitness/youtube/model business so they aren't looking for anything tangible they are just trying to promote their business

thats basically every dating show lmao

but are the dramas in it juicy?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!