What’s the matter about Dispatch and HYBE (BTS) having a deal?

• By the way this is a just a whole rumor and assumption base on how in all this years they haven’t got “exposed” by neither dispatch or any other gossip media outlet in SK. If they do so I don’t truly understand how them trying to keep their lives private is such a big deal.

It was so weird seeing some of my kpop friends actually getting upset about it, saying HYBE is ruining the fun and we don’t even know if the deal is true.

Is Dispatch the only group of media stalkers in SK? Do they own all the outlets rule by paparazzis? Because why would they pay only a solely media outlet? or do they pay all? I don’t get that part, pretty sure many media outlets do not care and once they get their chance they will expose all.

• It was so weird seeing some of my kpop friends actually getting upset about it, saying HYBE is ruining the fun and we don’t even know if the deal is true.

first you need better friends

second, that psychotic mindset. finding "fun" in rseeing dramas and people lives ruined before your eyes.

third, people love selective attention and ignore all the shitpost dispatch did on bts for the past couple years on bts events that werent even scandalous. dispatch on the other hand had gave out a "hand" to troubled celebrities scandals to clear their name. dispatch have deals with everyone and no ones - they do whatever they want depending on what they want to get.

fourth, people are naive to think other non-hybe companies aren't having deals with dispatch. did i said naive? i meant delusional.

• I don't think even dispatch is dumb enough to try harm the reputation of one of their biggest international acts over a random dating scandal.

Even if there's a deal going on, I don't blame HYBE at all. If that's the price to pay for having a somewhat private life and intimacy then be it, they have enough stalkers as it is. There's probably plenty of such "deals" in the industry.

• Dispatch had no problem with making a fuss over JK's car accident.

Then again if there is a deal between HYBE and Dispatch, and that's a big if, then good on HYBE. It means they care plenty about their idols' private life. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Idols, at the end of the day, are still people and they have the right to privacy. Including keeping relationships, friendships and family private. That's their own business and no one else's .

• u r ruining my cringe moment :pepecute:

I’m sorry, I can’t really tell when delusional fans are all over Twitter right now. They really think that hostage concert is just HYBE having “good relations” with Dispatch and that BTS has “no time for relationships” when overworked Twice members still get exposed for dating.

Exhibit A:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

lol this is so cringe

seriously who believes they're not dating :clown: maybe kids

• Is Dispatch the only group of media stalkers in SK? Do they own all the outlets rule by paparazzis? Because why would they pay only a solely media outlet? or do they pay all? I don’t get that part.

I don't get this either, would like to read an explanation.

I have no idea if hybe/bts have a deal with dispatch or not, but even if they do, kpop stans acting like that's some vilain move shows they have no empathy. Imagine having to pay money or make some deal to simply protect your privacy, which is supposed to be a basic human right ?? better than having your private life exposed, that's for sure, but you're still a victim.

anyway it's just jobless people having nothing to do on new year and thinking bts owes them some sort of entertainment, this is extremely toxic behavior and can't be justified in any way imo.

kpop idols are humans too, they have the right to date but they also have the right to keep their relationship status private, they don't owe anyone (neither fans or antis) anything when it comes to their personal life.

• People say Hybe has a deal with Dispatch, fine, but what about other outlets which also reveal dating news? Either all media houses are being paid by Hybe or the boys are being careful to not get caught.

This concert is not just a BTS concert and Twice despite doing photoshoots etc for Dispatch have been exposed by Dispatch. Same with BTS, where Jungkook was stalked by Dispatch reporters to Itaewon and made a poster boy alongwith other 97 liners of covid norm violators.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!