What would be JYPe's plan for Twice individual activities in 2022?

• What would be JYPe's plan for Twice individual activities in 2022? 14

1. Solo (6) 43%
    2. Subunit (6) 43%
    3. Ig account (6) 43%
    4. Acting (3) 21%
    5. Magazine shooting (9) 64%
    6. Other (in comment sections) (3) 21%

Nayeon

- manifesting for solo

- more magzine shooting for LV

Jeongyeon

- recovery

- casting in a dramaaa

Momo

- youTuber maybe

- would love to see momostagram

Sana

- more magazine shooting for prada

- japan activities?

Jihyo

- Soloo

- Ost

Mina

- more magazine shooting

Dahyun

- variety show

Chaeyoung

- compose & write songs

- cover for justin bieber songs

Tzuyu

- more magazine shooting

• I doubt any solo Instagram's but defo more magazine shoots, and more solo brand deals. Potentially drop some more of the I am photobooks (still waiting on Jeongyeon, nayeon, momo, dahyun and chaeyong).

I don't know about you guys, but I predict some new song or album dropping in March. The current concert dates are end of Feb and end of April with a full month between. Back when they did twicelights they had gaps like that and dropped songs in that time. Fancy was April and the tour started in May, Feel special was September and they had concerts in August and October.

They also have a gap like that in January, but they just dropped a full Korean album and donut in Japanese so maybe its rest time?....or maybe a Japanese mini or an English single or more of the I am's?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• In addition to solo and subunits, I hope they get more collab options. Nayeon and Jihyo sounded great in K/DA's I'll Show You.

I'm unsure on the acting. I generally only like idols to get into acting if they're, you know, actually good at it, and bias goggles off, the vast majority of idols that want to be actors aren't.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!