Is it still possible to win the Rookie Award Grandslam for GG next year?

• With Aespa coming to snatch their final ROTY in GDA. They'll about to join the Grandslam club with GIDLE and ITZY

Now that more GGs are debuting with Kep1er in a few days and competitions are going to be much tighter.

Do y'all think a specific rookie GG can still win it all?

• Storm_Bloom

Changed the title of the thread from “Is it still possible to win the Rookie Award Grandslam next year?” to “Is it still possible to win the Rookie Award Grandslam for GG next year?”.
  • Honestly I don't think it will happen in next years

because we already can see that currently kpop award shows are moving more and more towards what's happening with MBC, SBS, KBS Entertainment Awards.

Each of tv channels only awards their own productions, and actors which star in those productions.

I think we will soon start to see similarities, I'm sure at one point there will be a rift and one of MAMA/MMA will say goodbye to what we know.

Also one of GDA, TMA, AAA might rise more if budget will be there, and they might set/already have different type of rules as well as different set of awards.

GDA might be already biggest winner of all award shows if BTS members will manage to go out of quarantine on the time to attend this award show, because they were 'unseen' in Korea for such long time, even red carpet, and just award acceptance speech will be huge for GDA as an event.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I would have expected Ive to snatch all roty awards next year but I guess mama is out of question

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The main rookie groups for next year will be IVE, Kep1er, JYPNGG, and the new girl group under Hybe (The one with SM’s former creative director). I’d also say YGNGG but who knows when they will debut honestly.

2022 will be one of the most competitive rookie debut years we’ve seen in awhile.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!