Site dying so I might as well post this iconic Blackpink performance

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Can't believe it's been 5 years, I keep coming back to this one. Their overflowing confidence and charisma only 4 months after debut . Comeback BP the world needs you :pepecute:

• The concert venue was filled with heat at IPSELENTI korea university festival in 2018.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Sometimes when it’s dark, we will be your fire"

• External Content youtu.be

ICONIC!! I have posters of this exact performance

𓆩♡𓆪 timedisplace's archive 𓆩♡𓆪 GWSN Artist Thread 𓆩♡𓆪

External Content youtu.be

• External Content www.youtube.com

Can't believe it's been 5 years, I keep coming back to this one. Their overflowing confidence and charisma only 4 months after debut . Comeback BP the world needs you :pepecute:

Agree completely.

BP has hit differently since the moment they debuted with BBY and Whistle. Unique is the term to describe them and that is part of why i fell in love with them instantly.

• It is sad we have to look back in time to see these performances

award shows performances are ikonic, but we don`t have those any more

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!