๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒ™โญ๐Ÿฆ‹ AESPA OFFICIAL TAGLIST ๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒ™โญ๐Ÿฆ‹

• Hi everybody

Aespa Taglist.gif

there's a lot of Aespa taglist thread going on with inactive OP which end in people asking to be added to the taglist

but never happening that's why the Aespa guild decided to make this thread to avoid any chaos

so if you want to be added to the Aespa taglist use this thread nowadays

โœฉWe Born with the X-Geneโœฉ

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

Edited 7 times, last by SooYoung ().

• Keep me in the TAGLIST <3

ใ€ ๏ผฏ๏ฝˆ ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ผŒ ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝ… ๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ฝ๏ฝ† ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝŽ ๏ฝ”๏ฝ ๏ฝ๏ฝ™ ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ”~ ๏ผฉ๏ผ‡๏ฝ ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ…๏ฝ”๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ผ‡ ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ ๏ผˆโ˜…ฯ‰โ˜…๏ผ‰ใ€‘

• yay! Anyone who wants to keep up to date with aespa do join!!!

Also I'm now a honorary member of the guild!!!! :dancer:

• add me :pleading:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lordโ€™s prayer:

Nรฆvis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Letโ€™s meet surely after the resurrection.

ร†men

:pepe-pray:

• I thought so too but I wasn't, that's why I wasn't tagged in anything (and I kept wondering why people kept using the 'old taglist' - that's what I thought was happening). I'm so silly, I thought I applied to be in it.

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I thought so too but I wasn't, that's why I wasn't tagged in anything (and I kept wondering why people kept using the 'old taglist' - that's what I thought was happening). I'm so silly, I thought I applied to be in it.

yeah that's why we made this thread

because the taglist was in the guid and people didn't know this

and were going in the outdated taglist or sending pm to the old guild leader to be added but never had any answer

right now it'll be easier

โœฉWe Born with the X-Geneโœฉ

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• yeah that's why we made this thread

because the taglist was in the guid and people didn't know this

and were going in the outdated taglist or sending pm to the old guild leader to be added but never had any answer

right now it'll be easier

Thank you, you're so kind :pleading:

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• if I'm not in this tag list, please add me.

edit: never mind. I see my name. Do keep me in though. :)

๐Ÿ’ฃ๐ŸŽ‡ P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฃ
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸP1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง

Edited once, last by bunnyviolet ().

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!