Sehun is not a scammer

• He said he didn't see it

:cryingr::angryr:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Last year when first snow fell to Korea Sehun did a live

ChristmasDance at 2x

And he promised to do the same this year as well

BUT even though first snow fell he didn't

:pepe-hehe:

First Snow actually has a special meaning for Koreans there is a saying if you confess or spend time with someone during first snow you will be together with that person for a long time. If you make a wish it will come true. If you lie it will be forgiven.

But 'First Snow' holds a meaning for Exo and Exo-ls as well. EXO has a song called The First Snow and it's like a tradition for Exo-ls to listen to it when first snow falls. The song from 8 years ago still trends in Korea every year

External Content open.spotify.com

When the first snow falls (2018);

On this afternoon as the first snow is falling

If only I could call you, I'd be so happy

Bonus:

:pepecute:

• Enjoy

:siptear:

External Content www.youtube.com

Even though it's a cozy song the lyrics are actually sad and full with regrets

External Content www.youtube.com

• Sehunnieeee

Why is he so fine?

so cute :pepecute:

:pepecute::pepecute:

• When Baekhyun and Kyungsoo sing "tell me Merry Merry Christmas" :pepe-sad:

• Kyungsoo singing First snow again in 2021

I missed his voice 2x

• I missed his voice 2x

Me too

His voice is very soothing

edit: lol I thought you meant Sehun :shyy::shyy:

I missed Kyungsoo as well ^^

• Well I missed them both, so you're not wrong :shyy::shyy:

• he kept his promise

:pepe-hehe:

• Baekhyun did a live too

:pepecute::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!