Lets be real you all LOVE lip syncing

• ??? 16

1. Yea I admit this, you have a point (2) 13%
    2. ANOTHER REACHHH LOL. (14) 88%

They are your idol and them being perfect is EXACTLY what we all crave for as stans. If you know DEEP down inside they can sing well without it than I why should it bother you? And even if they sound like crap without it that moment of perfect should make you happy nonetheless. LIP SYNCING ISNT THE FLAW WE MAKE IT OUT TO BE AND IT TIME WE ADMIT WE LOVE IT. plus it actually insane to expect them to sing live (perfectly) every-time.

073D9B1F-2DA4-48CC-A232-C5091AFE4A61.gif

• miss-z

Changed the title of the thread from “Lest be real you all LOVE lip syncing” to “Lets be real you all LOVE lip syncing”.
  • i'm actually ok if my favs sing live but screw up it shows they are human and have flaws i dont expect perfection from myself so why should i for others

• Lip syncing sucks for the live audience, but it's usually the company or broadcasting show's decision unfortunately...

Honestly I feel people who do see live performances go for the idea of seeing their idol in person versus whether it live or not (take this with a grain of salt though just a Theory :/ everyone is different I guess)

• They definitely lip synced before hun ;(

they never have lol they use back tracks too especially with mingi on hiatus, but no they don't their team turns their mics down when they are dancing to avoid the heavy breathing 'cause of their choreography but they don't, but you can think so if you want :)

• I used to not respect it as a kid, but after learning about drag culture and lip-sync performances, I appreciate it as it's own artform now.

I don't necessarily agree with your reasoning, but I think it has a time and place. I'm not mad about a lip-synced dance-heavy performance. Songs where the performer isn't moving around much are best with live vocals, imo. I'd rather hear the raw emotion of their vocals if it isn't a physically demanding performance.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

Edited once, last by CITY ().

• I like it because you can see how awkward and sucky they are at being forced to lipsync

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

HE IS LITERALLY CRYING LOOK AT HIS EYES THEY TORTURING HIM

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Most people can't even tell when their faves are lipsyncing anymore tbh. Companies have gotten good at hiding it. I don't think people love it though, it's just inescapable so most have to accept it.

They use back tracks but I never seen them for once completely lip sync as in their mics were off :cursing:

They've lipsynced to pre-recorded vocals though, especially in their debut year. They don't do it as much as most other groups but it still happens.

• They use back tracks but I never seen them for once completely lip sync as in their mics were off :cursing:

I hate to break it to you but all of these performances were lipsynched to prerecorded vocals

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In fact if you open these 3 performances in 3 different tabs and synch them to start at the same time, you'll only hear one sound because all 3 are carbon copies of each other, since they were all lipsynched to the same record.

And it's the same for most of their other music show performances

Everyday I become more convinced that 3rd and 4th generation fans can't tell the difference between real live singing and lipsynching.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!