• turn urself in OP

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• of course

just wondering what a person would do in given situation

of course, irl most probably the person might not be evil and decide to trap them but just curious

of then def block and keep receipts of interactions.

i mean if someone if lying about their age its not really on the others shoulders.

• it does?

thats sad

yes. i remember reading an article about this same scenario where a man was convicted of rape. he didn't know that girl was a minor, she told him she's in her early 20s and he believed it, that's how she looked. he thought they were two adults engaging in consensual sex.

it's really sad. i forgot how many years he got tho. and i'm sure he's not the only one

• depends on age gap

for example here you are adult when you are 18

if you are 19 and other person is 17, and if there was consent and you like each other no one here would have a 'problem' bout it

but if you would be 24 and other person 15-16 then you could have a problem, but probably only if their parents notice it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah but hypothetically what would happen if you the minor lied about their age? What would you do then?

fishing nothing it's fishing lol

ok actual topic then

here in my country we have what we call a reasonable person test

it has nothing to do with the intent of the accused but rather:

would a reasonable person have thought that person was underage?

what this means is for example if the victim was in full schoolgirl/boy attire then that wouldn't be an reasonable belief that the victim was of age

but if you were at a bar and the person was drinking and in an 18+ bar and the conversation with them did not indicate that they were underage then one could argue that you had a reasonable belief and that a reasonable person would also have that belief that the victim was of age

• with a bit of makeup, a teenager can potentially look quite old pretty often

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• with a bit of makeup, a teenager can potentially look quite old pretty often

true but that's why context matters...

like how did you met them

what conversations did one have with them

etc etc

again it's not what you personally believed but what a reasonable person in that situation would have belived

• i get you

its a hypothetical situation, so lets say for the adult, there was no reason for suspicion

u r m o m g a y

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!