Subtle Song Similarities

• These two songs are similar but both are bops :lover1:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• In the beginning of these two songs, you can clearly hear someone whispering "jyp".

• have one but it's explained by fact that same music producer composed both songs

Everglow - Adios

ANS - Say My Name

• I somehow feel like Little Mix's "Hair" has some similarities with Miss A's "I Don't Need a Man"...

Also, I've been thinking that there are similarities between the beats of T-ARA's "I Go Crazy Because of You" and those of Britney Spears's "Womanizer"...

nothing here for now hehe (/▽\)

• EXO Touch It and NCT Good Thing so much that I always put them back to back on playlists.

External Content youtu.be

These two intros tho...

I also immediately thought Monster when I first heard Black Mamba, notably in prechorus and chorus. Not as obvious as the Candy-Bad Boy..

Maybe I just listen to too much SM. ^^

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• When I first heard the intro to Boom, I immediately thought of this song.

(Radio edit)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!