What are some weird/scary youtube channels?

• You gyus may have heard about Benjamin Bennett. He sit and smile for like straight 4 hours and film it. This is his 314th time doing this.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Speaking of weird, what's up with some mukbang channels and true crime/mysteries? It's when they discuss real life crimes or unsolved cases while eating. Has this been a thing for some time now that I'm not just aware of? I just find the combo strange.

• Speaking of weird, what's up with some mukbang channels and true crime/mysteries? It's when they discuss real life crimes or unsolved cases while eating. Has this been a thing for some time now that I'm not just aware of? I just find the combo strange.

I know someone that does their makeup while talking about gruesome/ or just really weird crime cases. its pretty interesting..

• Poppy is literally ceo of freaky oml

Mr. nightmare just animates creepypasta stories so that's kinda cool too. mans gave me nightmares for like 4 years ngl

• I know someone that does their makeup while talking about gruesome/ or just really weird crime cases. its pretty interesting..

Don't get me wrong I'm a sucker for true crime stories but a YouTuber slurping her food while discussing how a murderer ate his neighbor's eyeballs is something else.

Can't fault them for diversifying their content though. Maybe the Venn diagram for these communities and true crime aficionados are more overlapping than I thought lol

• So Titanic Sinclair was bad guy?

To be honest, I don't know the whole story. Most of what I remember are just bits and pieces from comments in her channel, Reddit, and some articles.

BTW, I Disagree was a solid album. I did a bit of google and I was wrong with this album being Titanic-free. It wasn't. It was her last collaboration with him.

• Anyway, per the topic:

- Chilling Tales for Dark Nights

- Dr. Creepen

- Creepy Pod

- MrCreepyPasta

- CreepysMcPasta

- Mortis Media

- KingSpook

- Creepy Ghost Stories

- CreepyPastaJr

- Lazy Masquerade

- Corpse Husband

- Darkness Prevails

- BuzzFeed Unsolved Network

- CryptTV

- Omeleto Horror

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!