Any songs similar to hann (alone in winter)?

• This song straight up gives me a hauntingly beautiful ost vibes and I have played it over and over all morning and can't get enough.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Any songs that have the same vibes??

Desbundar

• I need songs like that too omg guys please tag me if you find any

• Not a Korean song but when you mention haunting this immediately come to mind it's not exactly similar sound but it's good

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

nothing here for now hehe (/▽\)

• This song have a little similar with ost gumiho "fox rain - lee sun hee". At the first moment I heard the song. This song came out to my mind~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!