I swear to god I'm gonna sue Starship

• I did not ask for this. I was so done with this this kpop bullshit.

The only way I would come back would be the perfect girl group with the perfect song and the perfect music video.

And you bastards did just that. IVE has infected me so bad I need a damn vaccination.

God damnit. I traded kpop for K dramas and that's all I've been doing the last 2 months but I haven't been able to watch shit cause I can't stop watching IVE content and talking about them on this damn forum.

I want my life back Starship.

• givin me these vibes......

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lol hes "I'm sorry but that's not my problem that you're so obsessed with me".

• I was trying to find that clip of when someone asked Heechul if Twice and fromis_9 (his group) were holding a concert at the same time which one would he go to and he covered the fromis 9 girl ears and said "I'm going to Twice" lol

I remember that clip...

btw what do you actually think of 11 song wise?

• ikr

like i wasn't looking forward to any debuts this year but these six girls did some magic on me.

136441-jisung-worried-gif

She used to attend bts fansigns regularly i think yoongi recognizes her lol

she got married a few years ago

• I think it's the biggest fresh of air in a long time. I've been listening to the instrumental just as much as the actual song.

At first I didn't care for that slow down before the chorus but now it's my favorite part.

I still don't like that part (plus the 1234567...11 lyrics!!!)

everything else has been great though

• I still don't like that part (plus the 1234567...11 lyrics!!!)

everything else has been great though

this is my opinion as well. i dislike the show part and the lyric part ( the u make me feel like 11)

otherwise i like it a lot, also the instumental was really unique to me/

• Are you the type of person to sue someone because you did not roll the 5 star wifu or husbando on some mobile gacha game you wanted?

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!