eleven is more successful than black mamba during the release year

• a non big 3 beating a big 3 group. we love to see mid tier groups succeeding

Approved the thread.
  • noice. Mid-tier success is a good thing once in a while, being honest. It gives representation to things outside of the Big-3-iverse

if you did detect mild understatement, kudos

BECAUSE I FEEL THAT BIG THREE IS A LITTLE TOO SUFFOCATING THANK YOU VERY MUCH DESPITE THEIR QUALITY CONTENT AND GROUPS

• I will never forgive sm company stans for not supporting aespa during debut. They only started leeching off to aespa when they went viral with next level. I always knew sm company stans are success stans that's why they never supported rv but got my reality check during aespa debut. I hate them for ruining aespa's debut.

• Congrats, you just proved that the IZ*ONE privilege is bigger than the Big 3 privilege

• Izone alone has sold almost 3 million albums combined.They may not have big3 privilege but they got Izone privilege.

• yeah duh, black mamba was even the lowest rated song on Melon. Anyone should remember how bad the hate and rumors were.

• Success at debut doesn't mean anything we've seen a lot of groups fall after their debut i would rather have a group that gains popularity with each comeback than the opposite also Starship is a big company they're big enough the produce serie we all know that starship trainees got into pd groups in a really shady way

• Let's not forget Ive comes from Starship, the same company that debuted massive digimon SISTAR that had 9 consecutive number 1 on charts.

Ive have potential to be a digimon like their sunbae.

• well congrats, Ive performance in chart is impressive

but some of you should stop setting up Ive by comparing them everytime with Aespa

lots of group proved that successfull debut doesn't guarantee you to be the top GG

look at G-idle when they did great in chart with Latata , everyone start to say that with this debut performance on chart they'll be the 4th gen leader, where are they now ? almost disbanded and nobody talk about them anymore

When Dalla dalla did great in the chart, everybody said Itzy will be the GG who will dominate 4th gen turns out that with every comeback Itzy have been less and less successfull in Korea

and Aespa who had a very mixed reaction debut, end up being the one who set the tone for all the 4th gen Group, by competing with the debut year of top 3rd gen GG with PAK, daesang etc...

so yes Ive having a successfull debut doesn't guarantee them a successfull career yet so stop trying to pit them against Aespa

because at the end if they don't live up their next cb to the hype you gave them by trying to paint them as having a bigger potential than aespa because their debut was more successfull you'll be the one looking stupid

• Not really. Next level showed SM's power to bounce back whenever they want to. Stop victimization of aespa. Aespa is a product of privilege.

As if I've isn't privileged they debuted with two ex members from one the biggest ggs and Starship isn't your local company they literally had a partnership with Pepsi and that's huge and also let's not forget that they're powerful enough to rig produce

• Not really. Next level showed SM's power to bounce back whenever they want to. Stop victimization of aespa. Aespa is a product of privilege.

Hahaha ohmygod!!so the privilege didn't come when they debuted but suddenly appear after months??lmao stop with ur narrative!!dalla2 is big because people like it and nl is big because netz like it.The privilege didn't just come and go.

• post produce disbandment buff, we'll see whether they can maintain it next comeback or not

• a non big 3 beating a big 3 group. we love to see mid tier groups succeeding

we like to see them succeeding ......ok.

but ive aint beating aespa right now. wait a bit lol

debut matter, but peaking at debut has been a real issue for some 4th gen groups.

• Eleven wasn't that great of a song, but successful means being popular. Black Mamba was good. Savage and Next Level was crap- song wise. I mean at one time What Does The Fox Say was the national anthem in the US. lmfao.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!