I feel bad for Irene

• She literally shouted someone until they cried, and apparently it wasn't her first time treating people like that. The way fans are trying to turn her into a victim is so disrespectful. Yes, male idols get away with bad behaviour, but that doesn't mean she should too! I have lost count of the fans defending her!

• What she did was wrong, I'm not going to defend it or anything but it's been almost 4 months. I think she is improving from that hopefully and believe me, I was very upset when I heard this happen because she was my bias for a while. She's not my bias anymore but I forgive her and I'm not as mad as I was.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• No one is defending her actions what I'm saying is that people are holding her more accountable than the would be with male celebrities

maybe, but only if the victim was a man.but if was a male kpop idol in irene's place and the victim was a woman, he would certainly be more judged and more punished than she was. you are acting as if you do not hear justice against men in the world. I am a feminist but I will not use feminism to justify everything that women do wrong. She got what she deserved and people have every right not to want to support her (but not to bully her) and honestly, if it is so difficult for her to smile in public maybe this is not the career for her. Don't feel bad at all

• What she did was really bad. But everyone deserves a second chance. She deserves forgivness.

That being said I don't feel bad for her at all. She should be keeping her attitude in check from now on, an example for other celebrities to not think that they are invincible and can get away with shit.

• I see. Its 2021 and people still use words bullying and bully wrong... lmao at the fact that u are calling her a bully when she isnt but actually u are :pepe-clown-gear:

people really should move on and realise that Irene doesnt own u anything

• there goes the male and female idol BS, ow please.

she did wrong and apologized cos she was outed. if she was a nugu idol her career would have been over either male or female. but look at her still out her promoting a movie lol

what people have to understand is alot of times its all about popularity or how big the person involved is and not always about the sex.

• there goes the male and female idol BS, ow please.

she did wrong and apologized cos she was outed. if she was a nugu idol her career would have been over either male or female. but look at her still out her promoting a movie lol

what people have to understand is alot of times its all about popularity or how big the person involved is and not always about the sex.

Exactly. She still earning a lot so I don’t see how the fact that she is a female is effecting her in all this

• I don't know I feel like the whole thing was just too much for people to be able to forgive her at once and offer her a second chance. I personally have nothing against her and I can't speak up on other people's actions if mine are not perfect either.

But others shouldn't be forced to see her as the sweet kind leader she was either, everyone is entitled to their own feelings, reactions and beliefs.

All she can do now is be mindful of everyone around her and change those tendencies she had.

• Not at some trying to paint her as the victim..... She is 30, 30, 30 years and she chose to be a shit to someone else until that person cried. Imagine the humiliating situation it was?? This is not the case of malexfemale, it's more about who you like and blindly defending the person.

This here it's pretty simple just imagine if Irene was the victim and she was screamed for minutes until she cried.... OMG!!! Would YOU forgive the other part who screamed at your "baby" bias? Yeah, I don't think so.

Stop the pity party, it's ridiculous.

For sure she can be forgiven, but people aren't obligated to like her again. And if she can't smile and be happy about her own movie then ???? Illogical...

• I honestly don't feel bad for her at all. I acknowledge that people can change, but she's a grown woman and this didn't even happen that long ago.

If a random Karen at the grocery store verbally abused a worker and the video went viral, I highly doubt people would be supporting her singing/acting endeavors. Would you support her if you or a loved one were that worker? Probably not. The public would probably get her fired from her job, honestly. It's happened many times to people who didn't even go as far as making someone cry.

At the end of the day, she's being treated far better than a normal person would. If the worst she has to deal with is having to act pleasant in public, then all she has to do is what everyone in a service job already has to do everyday for minimum wage (with the addition of customers/clients verbally abusing them). My sympathy for her is practically non-existent the more I think about it. She's lucky she's famous and has enough fans that she can even still continue her career as a celebrity.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• I never understood people's obsession with female idols HAVING to smile or otherwise they're ungrateful bitches. Honestly it's not like Irene killed someone, she already apologized, what else is she supposed to do? People need to realize that she is human and makes mistakes like everyone else, we all have our moments. I personally am looking forward to her movie and will be watching happily as she snatches wigs like she always does.

I believe that is solely because she is a woman. Did you ever heard of a male equivalent for resting bitch face? :/

• I honestly don't feel bad for her at all. I acknowledge that people can change, but she's a grown woman and this didn't even happen that long ago.

If a random Karen at the grocery store verbally abused a worker and the video went viral, I highly doubt people would be supporting her singing/acting endeavors. Would you support her if you or a loved one were that worker? Probably not. The public would probably get her fired from her job, honestly. It's happened many times to people who didn't even go as far as making someone cry.

At the end of the day, she's being treated far better than a normal person would. If the worst she has to deal with is having to act pleasant in public, then all she has to do is what everyone in a service job already has to do everyday for minimum wage (with the addition of customers/clients verbally abusing them). My sympathy for her is practically non-existent the more I think about it. She's lucky she's famous and has enough fans that she can even still continue her career as a celebrity.

Yes! I totally agree! Irene is lucky. She is simply too big too fail. Honestly, at 30 you should know that you can´t randomly scream at people. Crazy that she was enabled to be this way

• seriously, if it was a man that did what Irene did fans would brush it off and make 100 excuses but because irene is a women and also very popular people just made it out to be something it wasn't.

It’s the fact that Irene fans did exactly what you’re accusing male idol fans of doing in this imaginary scenario is the biggest irony of all.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!