• I suggest starting off with easy workout to lose weight, when I was trying to get into shape I couldn't do any hard workouts, so like 15 minutes on the treadmill a day or going for a walk around my neighborhood was easy for me. It's tricky when it comes to food because I don't know one thing about diets or anything so make sure to research about good diets and healthy food. Also It's okay to take things one step at a time. :thumbup:

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Find an exercise you actually enjoy. Silly but it can be doing your fave's choreo for an hour by yourself. I've done it all, all types of diets and whatnot. The quickest and the most sustainable is exercice and moderate calorie deficit.

I found that running is extremely therapeutic for me.

Moderate calorie deficit because if you go too drastic, not only is it not healthy, but you are also going to get sick of it and binge, and go back to your highest weight or even higher I PROMISE YOU.

It can be pretty fast if you stick to it without feeling deprived.

• do tabata workout

you can start with some for beginners

and manage your food

for example if you were eating four bread rolls for a breakfast now eat 3 and a half, after week change it to just 3.

Same for lunch if you were eating a 2 pork cutlets and 6 potatoes, now eat one and a half pork cutlet, and 5 potatoes, after a week or two stick to 1 pork cutlet and 3-4 potatoes.

Remember to eat tomatoes, salad, spinach,

as for other things I suggest to eat tuna fish, and eggs.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Besides working out I'd say look closely at what you eat and how many calories do you consume in a day. I don't condone going on a calorie deficit diet because that's never good for your body, but make sure you're not going over 2000 a day.

Try to eat less processed foods and cook at home as much as you can/have someone cook for you. Vegetables are your friends and fruit too, but don't eat them in the evening. Also, water water water. At least three liters a day and one full glass right when you wake up/before going to sleep.

You can do it~

• Try working out ( walking, running, weight lifting) . I cut off eating sugary foods/drinks and only ate them as a treat on weekends/holidays. I tried to eat on a certain time period, don't restrict what you eat alot since it makes it easier for you to fall back. Try getting sleep ( 8hrs or more) DRINK WATER, I can't say this enough,,, replace soda/juice with water. Loosing weight takes time, don't force it, try setting good habits for yourself :>

duck_knife Discord & Slack Emoji

stab >: (

• Avoid soda or carbonated drinks, try not to drink it at all. Instead drink water, tea, and milk. Add more greens to your diet like cucumber, arugula, carrots, and mushrooms. I suggest jump roping, it's good for hand and eye coordination and also a generally great exercise. Also, don't pressure yourself to lose weight too fast, bc you will rebound twice as fast

• Most of the people here are talking about exercise, but I have managed to lose weight without exercising at all.

The key is to simply not eat as much. I have lost over 4 kilograms lately simply by limiting my daily caloric intake to about 1400 calories. For reference, my height is about 175 centimeters.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!