Did you know that this song saved Oh My Girl from disbandment?

• They could have disbanded if this comeback in 2018 didn't do well.

This was the song that got them their very first ever music show win

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Can you image if they didn't do well with this comeback we could have lost Oh My Girl in 2018

Also the lyrics of the song is so beautiful

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• such over exaggeration.. but appreciate yes

It's not an over exaggeration though

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…cause-they-were-unpopular

"During the interview, Seunghee recalled the difficult times that the girl group went through. She stated that Oh My Girl was told they would have to disband if they were not successful with the new album they were preparing.

Seunghee stated that she cried a lot after hearing that the team might disappear and disband. She also revealed that all the members were having a difficult time at that time.

Seunghee told, "The album we prepared during that difficult time was 'Secret Garden.' It was the album that made us top the music charts for the first time since our debut."

The girls were able to reach number 1 for the first time in 1,009 days since their debut. The members of Oh My Girl shed many tears when delivering their gratitude speech during the music program as well.

When asked how Seunghee and Binnie were able to endure the difficult times and their coping methods, the two girls replied, "The members comforted each other and became closer to overcome the time of difficulty."

Oh My Girl went on to solidify their spot as one of the popular girl groups with their hit songs "Bungee," "Nonstop," and "Dolphin," reaching the top of the charts consecutively.

After hearing about Oh MY Girl's difficulty, many have shown their support for the group and sent them messages of encouragement."

• Idk, but whatever did I'm glad they didn't disband. The long wait for massive success is well deserved and I am glad Korea(at least from what I can tell on most SK forums) kind of view OMG as a new group, a lot of them were first introduced during Non Stop so I think they have many many more years of activity and success..

So if that's thanks to Secret Garden keeping em in the game in 2018 than the producers deserve a medal.

• I will add something to this, recently after Mimi's solo performance for MDR Studio people jumped into shops because Hanteo showed that they bought 1000 total OMG albums in this one day, and yeah most sales came from 2 old albums.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!